~Chapter 8 David Nagle Reported Missing

Wildcat POV

I cursed as David kicked me in the hand causing me to let him go. He was up in an instant, I chased after him as he ran behind Brian. Using him as a shield, "David, if you don't come out from behind him right now, you will be sleeping on the floor tonight, you hear me" I threatened.

He looked at me with innocent eyes before groaning. "Fine, ye focken cunt" he mumbled looking down with his arms crossed. He let out a big yawn, rubbing his forehead. "I'm beat" he groaned looking like he was about to pass out.

Luckily, I was fast enough to catch him before he could hit the floor. He must of been wore out from all that excitement we had, I chuckled at the thought. "Looks like someone's tired" I teased, "shut your focken mouth" he grumbled tiredly. "I told you and yet you never listened" I lectured him.

He rolled his eyes and I picked him up bridestyle once again as he wrapped an arm around my neck for support. He let out another big yawn which I smiled at.

I may have just met him but I'm surprised that I found his weakness. It made me feel like I had power over him. I then heard him starting to softly snore into the crotch of my neck.

Man he's a fast sleeper, I thought to myself as I turned the door knob and got inside the room, locking the door behind me. I gently layed him down on the bed and just when I was about to leave. He grabbed my arm which I immediately looked him, "plz stay with me" he begged with these puppy dog eyes that I just couldn't say no to.

I sigh, rolling my eyes with a small smile. "Fine" I said in defeat and layed down next to him, taking off my mask. We stared at each other for a few seconds but to me, it felt like forever. "So, I was wondering" I said, breaking the silence between us, "Hmm" he hummed in response.

I thought to myself for a long second before continuing on. "Your eyes" I mumbled and he looked at me confused. "What about them" he asked, "they g-glowed" I mumbled yet again.

He must have taken it the wrong way because his cheeks started to turn a bright red. "No, I mean, actually...they glowed in training, why is that" I questioned. It was so abnormal to me, I never seen anything like it and that's saying something because I seen a lot of crazy shit, trust me. "I.." he trailed off and I sat up and looked down at him, "You what.." I questioned pushing him to go on.

He was silent for a solid few seconds, "I can't remember" he spoke quietly. "What do you mean you don't remember" I asked, genuinely confused.

He sighs and sits up himself, "I just don't....don't remember a single thing, I don't remember when they starting to glow like that, it just happens sometimes....ye probably think I'm weird, don't ye" he whispered.

Without thinking, I pulled him into a hug. He was definitely hesitant for long second but finally gave into the hug. "I don't think your weird, I think your a fucking retard" I teased and he pulled away from the hug and punched my shoulder playfully. "Wow, what a way to make me feel better" he pouted and I laughed and he soon began to laugh with me.

David coughed in his hand to try and stop himself from laughing any longer. He looked at me and smiled, "ye know, for the most wanted and feared gang in Los Santos, ye are pretty sweet" he stated. I crossed my arms and snarled at him, his right, I'm being to soft. "I'm not sweet" I growled at him and he chuckled at my response. "Yeah, sure ye are not, I know ye are just a big softie inside" he teased and I growled deeply.

With one swift movement, I pinned his hands above his head, knocking him down on the bed. "Look who's talking" I said with a evil smirk. "Ye can't do anything to me" he stated, smirking back at me.

I chuckled as I looked into his green eyes full of mystery. "What makes you so certain" I questioned, my smirk plastered on my face. He was silent, a soft shade of pink was shown on his cheeks.