~Chapter 10 A Comforting Threat

David POV

It's all fucking Wildcat's fault I'm here, it's all his fault everyone is worried sick about me. No, it's all my fault I'm here, it's all my fault everyone is worried sick about me. All because I couldn't fight back....because I gave up.

I given up on everyone, I gave up and now I'm stuck here. If I don't follow these people's orders, I don't know what they will do to me. I already dodged one bullet and I didn't even mean to. I was so sure I was going to die...and then I lived.

I don't know how or why but I lived, I even gave them permission to kill me and they didn't. What is up with these people, do they want to make me suffer here. To keep me captive, to live here for the rest of my life.

Are they trying to use me, use me until I have nothing left to offer. They act so nice, like I'm one of them but I'm not. I know they want something but what is it. "WHAT IS IT THAT THEY WANT FROM ME" I shouted, kicking the wall.

Just why, why me out of all people, tears streamed down my cheeks. I then suddenly heard a loud knock on the door. I quickly prepared myself to face who ever was on the other side of the door. I wiped away all my tears before finally getting up to answer the door.

I unlocked the door and peeked out to see the leader of the gang standing there before me. "David" he muttered grasping my attention, "y-y-yeah" I stuttered. "I need to talk with you" Vanoss stated and I nodded silently, moving to the side to let him in.

Vanoss sat on the bed and I closed the door, sitting beside him. I stared at the floor, not wanting to have any eye contact with him. "David.....take it easy on Wildcat, I know you don't want to be here and want to go home but...you have no choice, you are one of us now...so prove yourself that you're worthy" Vanoss said with a soft tone of voice. "I.....how can I prove myself worthy" I asked, finally glancing towards him.

Vanoss stood up from the bed, staring down at me. "Tomorrow....I have a mission for you, it's your chose to be worthy..just know one thing, I'm your leader now.." Vanoss replied firmly. I blinked at him a couple times before letting out a sigh.

I nodded in understanding, "good, I'll tell you the details tomorrow.." Vanoss said a bit chipper like. "Oh..and David-" he paused, looking at me. He put a hand on my shoulder, "you don't have to worry, your one of us now...all you need to do now....is prove yourself.." Vanoss reassured me.

Vanoss turned around and walked away before suddenly stopping for a moment, right in front of the bedroom door. "One last thing......if you try to run away or do anything fishy...my men won't hesitate to kill you.." Vanoss stated darkly making me gulp.

Once Vanoss finally left the room, I could feel this emptiness in my stomach. Hearing him say all of that made me sick in the stomach. First, he reassures me that I'll be fine then he fricking threatens me.

Ugh, I feel like I want to throw up right now. I guess if I'm ever going to make it out of here alive. I have to earn all of their trust, well I have to prepare myself for tomorrow.

I sigh to myself, laying down in the bed while I let all of what Vanoss said, sink in. After a few minutes of just laying in bed, I heard another knock. It was a soft knock though, not the same as the first one. The first was loud and rough, this one was more gentle and quiet.

I sat up, staring at the door for a long time. "David, it's me, Wildcat" Wildcat stated and I sigh in relief. "Come in" I muttered and the door slowly creaked open. Revealing Wildcat, we stared at each other for what felt like forever.

I let out another sigh, patting the spot beside me. Wildcat then closed and locked the door behind him while taking his mask off for me. He sat down beside me and we were just consumed by silence.

Without a warning, I felt tears threaten my eyes and so they began to fall. I felt something gently touch my hand, I glanced at Wildcat then down at my hand. Somehow, just seeing him trying to somewhat comfort me, made me break down in tears.

I instantly had my arms around him in a hug. I was making myself so vulnerable but I didn't care. Even though he's the enemy here, having him here to comfort me is all I need right now.

Wildcat POV

I pulled David into my lap and he just cried into my chest. I made some circle hand movements on his back while he just kept on sobbing. "It okay, everything's going to be okay, plz don't cry" I begged.

I didn't really know how to comfort people, I'm just not the type of person. "H-how....how do ye know everything's going to be..alright" he asked in a quiet tone. "I just know it, if you want, I promise to protect you for tomorrow's mission.." I replied, hoping that this could calm him down.

It did but only slightly, "don't promise me something ye can't do, I don't want ye to say everything's going to be ok..cause it's not...it's not and there's nothing I can do about it......if I fock this up..I'm goner...and then ye will have to go back on your words.....and kill me.." David snapped at me but I could heard the heartbreaking sadness.

My eyes were wide from his words, it's true and even I can't lie about that. Feeling speechless, I took a deep breath in and exhaled. There was a moment of silence between us, "they can't stop me from trying" I muttered.

David's head jolted up to look me in the eye. "Why are ye being so nice to me" David's voice cracked as he said that. "I don't know, you're just so.." I paused as I gazed into his eyes. "I just feel like I should apologize for putting you up to this, it's not easy to become a member of our group....and you seem so...innocent.." I mumbled.

I could see a small smile slightly spread across his face. "We all are innocent, some just like to hide the fact to stay and look strong" David stated. I huffed, rolling my eyes, that was definitely directed at me, "whatever" I snapped.

Silence once again took us, I noticed David mumble something but didn't quite caught it. "What was that" I questioned, "could ye..plz let me go" David replied quietly.

It was then I realized that I had an arm wrapped around his waist. The other resting on his shoulder to keep him in place. I could see the redness of his face from embarrassment of being on my lap. I now was feeling the same embarrassment, now realizing the position we been in for the longest time.

To tell you the truth, I couldn't handle the fact that this position was starting to turn me on. I was actually shock that a guy was turning me on, shit, now I have a boner. I could feel my pants slightly getting tighter, suddenly David started to squirm away from the hand on his waist.

By doing just that, I couldn't stop the quiet moan that erupted from my mouth. David's eyes instantly widen at the noise that I made. I bite my lip so not to let out any other moans that wanted to be let out. David seemed to now understand my situation, I guess, seeing the look of understanding on his face.

Oops, I guess I'm going to stop it right here. I wonder what's going to happen now, seeing the situation Wildcat's in. What is David going to do in this situation, find out next time. I hope ye enjoyed the chapter and plz, be patient to see the amazing chapters that is to come. Bye, Bye.🙄👋

                         ~BlueWolf203