~Chapter 11 A Bipolar Wildcat

Basically POV

I feel awful, I shouldn't have mentioned Mini. I'm such an idiot, I should've known how sensitive that topic is to him. Expectedly when he keeps blaming himself about what happened, no matter how many times we tried to convince him it wasn't his fault.

He sometimes acts like nothing happened and everything's alright. He's trying to hide the pain but I know it's all an act to keep us from worrying about him. I wish I never said that to him, I sigh in frustration.

I rolled over to my side, sighing once more. "Agh, can you please stop with your toss and turning" Lui grumbled tiredly, annoyance clear in his voice. I roll my eyes, I was about to protest but stopped myself and muttered a small whatever instead.

I don't know if I did really hear anything but I swear, I thought I heard a thud come from the other room. I guess I'm just really sleepy and stressed out, it's just making me hear things.

David POV

I groaned in pain as I fell to the floor, "hey, ye didn't have to drop me, ye cunt" I snapped. Wildcat didn't reply back, he quickly got up from the bed. He rushed into the bathroom, probably to go and fap or something.

My face on the other hand was burning with embarrassment. I sigh to myself, getting up from my butt. I sat myself onto the bed, hearing nothing, the whole house was quiet.

I laid down on the bed, trying to forget what just happened a few seconds ago. I heard the door to the bathroom open not even a few minutes later. I peered over to see him staring at me with this shy look.

Wildcat soon came over, leaning down next to my ear. "This never happened, understood" Wildcat whispered and I instantly nodded my head. Wildcat rolled his eyes, "whatever" he replied, having this annoyed look on his face.

I frowned, "hey, don't be getting angry at me for giving ye a boner" I snapped with a hidden smirk. "What did I just say" Wildcat grumbled, "oh and I didn't know ye were interested in boys" I teased with a smirk, ignoring what he just said while raising an eyebrow at him.

That was probably the last straw for him, "you know what, I'm done, get out of my room" Wildcat shouted. How loud he was made me cringe, since it was night and probably the whole base heard.

Next thing I knew, I was thrown out and he slammed the door in my face. I hastily got up and jiggled the door knob. That motherfucker actually locked me out, "come on man, it was a joke, can ye not take one small joke seriously" I laughed. There was no answer from the otherside, well, I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

I now seriously regret ever making that joke. I lazily laid on the couch slowly closing my eyes. I then noticed how cold it was, I frown missing the warmth I once had. The warmth I had, laying next to Wildcat.

Even though, I thought it was kinda uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed as him. Since I never slept in the same bed as a boy, ever in my whole life. Sleeping next to him was actually somewhat nice for a short while.

~Time Skip

I was asleep when I heard people suddenly talking around me. I ignored them for a while and just rolled to my side. "Come on Wildcat, just wake him up already" I heard someone say. "But....he looks so peaceful in his sleep" I recognized the voice to be Wildcat.

I heard an anger huff, "excuse me, you never let any of us sleep in peace and you're telling me, you can't just wake his ass up when you never hesitated to wake us up from our sleep" I heard someone shouted. "I kinda feel bad for kicking him out of my room last night, that's the whole reason why his sleeping here" Wildcat whispered.

I smile at that, he was being quiet to let me sleep. "Wait a second, his smiling in his sleep" someone mentioned. I opened one of my eyes, seeing a group of people peering down at me. I let out a big yawn before locking eyes with Wildcat.

I smiled at him, getting up from the couch that I was previously sleeping on. "God, ye are so bipolar Wildcat" I stated smirking at him. "WHAT, how am I bipolar" Wildcat yelled, I laughed. "Ye just gave ye your own answer" I said with a wide grin.

It was then I heard someone clear their throat behind Wildcat. "Come on men, to the planning room, that means you too, David" Vanoss instructed. "Yes sir" I exclaimed, saluting him playfully.

I skipped to the planning room, sitting in the chair that was all the way down on the left. Wildcat walked up to me, crossing his arms. "What are ye so moody about this time" I questioned. "Get out of my sit" Wildcat stated and I laughed. "Well, I'm sorry Wildcat sir but I don't think I see your name on it" I teased with a smirk.

Everyone 'ohhhh' at us, Wildcat growled underneath his mask. "Out Of My Sit NOW" Wildcat said firmly. "And where am I going to sit, on your lap" I joked and Wildcat lifted his mask, giving me the most devilish smirk, I have ever seen.

~A Few Seconds Later

My face was burning red, I had my arms crossed as I avoided looking at everyone but mostly Wildcat. Everyone was dying of laughter and I was dying of embarrassment while sitting on Wildcat's lap.

I glared at everyone that was laughing, which was pretty much everyone in the room. "STOP FOCKING LAUGHING YE CUNTS" I growled. God, even the leader of the group was laughing at me. No one stopped laughing, I felt my anger boil hot within me. "SHUT THE FOCK UP" I yelled, slamming my fist on the metal table, making a rather big dent in it without even noticing it.

Everyone instantly shut up when I did that, "now, can we get this show on the road and get on with the plan" I suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.

Man, Wildcat changes his mood so much. Also, is this some kind of teasing contest between Wildcat and David. Sorry this took so long, I hope ye all enjoyed this chapter. Bye, Bye.😳👋

                                   ~BlueWolf203