Aloha X Mute! Reader

♥️

Pairing: Aloha (m) x Mute! Reader (n/a)

Title: Silent Angel of Cuteness

A/N: A super cool homie (Izuchanbae ) suggested I do a mute! Reader and I figured who'd be better for this type of one shot than Aloha since he flirts and needs constant recognition? Well not much for me to say here so enjoy! (Oh wait I hit 300 reads the other day hurrah !!)

Aloha's POV

What cute cephalopod will catch my eye today? I can feel it, I'm finally gonna meet the one! We'll do all sorts of fun things together too! Like sing, flirt, dance, party, prank, and be a total power couple. Sure I may flirt a lot, but once I say something it's as if I immediately know it's not gonna work out. Oh well.

Walking up to get lunch after having a selfie photo shoot at the Mahi Mahi Resort, I find myself running into an (I/O) trying to get ahead of the lunch rush hour. I stood right back up as we were both on the floor and offer a hand. "Sorry gorgeous, I didn't see ya there. I'm Aloha, your hot knight in shining Aloha button-up tees and a golf visor. What's your name? No need to tell me your last name, I already know that one; it's mine~" 'ALRIGHT NEW PICK UP LINE LET'S GOOOOO'

Wait.

Is that cutie seriously throwing gang signs in this beeatch? But they're blushing? I'm really confused. I simply quirked a brow in a quizzical manner. Their mouth formed an 'o' and they hurriedly took out a pen and a notepad, rushing over to a table nearby to have something to bare down on. They quickly but gently put the note in my hand, sending sparks through my entire body as our fingertips brushed each other ever-so-lightly. I read the cute little note.

'I'm (Y/N), but you can call me anytime. ^w^'

I chuckled a bit, running my hand to swipe away some stray tentacles so I can get a better look. Their face brightened up even more and blushed a more visible (I/C). "I can't call you if you don't have a number."

(Y/N) scribbled something else and passed it to me. They then took my hand and excitedly tugged me into the line for Crusty Sean's. I read it as soon as we stopped moving.

'I can't speak, so we'll never be able to call. So I guess, text me? No wait lemme buy u lunch and you can come over to my place for a bit if it's not too troubling? I just can't let this wondrous opportunity go. After all, I did just come across my new favorite hottie ;>'

"Awww, you're making me blush," I grinned at them. "And of course I'll come over, how could I not after finally meeting my soulmate?" Oh no. I spoke too soon. They held a face that definitely said 'what the fuck are you talking about'.

I fumbled my hands, worried that I might've lost my only opportunity at finding true love. "I-I mean, just look at you ! You're perfect! You don't need a voice because your looks sound amazing, if it makes sense. It's just... I've never felt so sure about finding someone I love until now. Sorry, I sound like a total hopeless romantic cringelord right now."

(Y/N), who hadn't let go of my hand yet, pulled me down to their level and kissed me on the cheek. They then let go and walked up to Crusty Sean.

"Hey mon! Your usual, (Y/N)?" (Y/N) nodded, but pointed eccentrically to me. "Did you finally find a boyfriend? Hahaha! You two look so cute!"

I was stunned. I look down and interjected. "Um I'm sorry we just met; (Y/N) simply offered to buy me lunch and hang out!" I didn't want for there to be such a huge assumption; especially if that wasn't what (Y/N) was going for. They might not even b e ready for a relationship yet.

(Y/N) looked at me with slight rejection showing on their face, but looked determined and did the gang sign thingy to Crusty Sean and gestured to me to end it. Was I about to get jumped???

"Hey, Aloha! (Y/N) says that this is a date and you can't say no." My eyes widened to an astronomical size. What?? "Yea, they think you're the one too. You know what, who am I to charge my new favorite ship? Both of your orders are on the house! Ah, to be young again~"

(Y/N) waved at Sean and touched my hand, but didn't hold it. Luckily, since I'm not oblivious like dumb idiot Army and Goggles, I held it and I heard the cutest little gasp. I decided to ask the big question. "So would you please do me the honors in becoming mine? I promise I will always keep you on your toes with happiness, and I'll be your Prince Charming."

(Y/N) started writing with their pen and notepad again, when they stopped. I asked 'what's wrong?' But they simply grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I returned it, but only briefly. I went to grab our orders and practically ran back with a to-go bag holding our food.

"Shall we continue chez toi [at your place]?" (Y/N) nodded vigorously and walked very fast towards their apartment. For short legs, they sure can walk fast. Speaking of legs, my c o d they were so NICE! I just wanted to roam my hands, and oh my; their entire figure was a blessing. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this silent angel of cuteness. Sorry S4, but you're pointless meeting can wait.