Emperor X Rider

♣️♥️

Title: Lil Mama

A/N: Dude I wanna write a crap ton of Fanfiction but I don't know if I should start a Harry Potter book because I don't wanna favor one collection more than the other. I swear I'm still gonna do these it's just I wanna broaden things up a bit!! By the waysorry to the person who requested for being a bit late. I had to rewrite the story because it didn't turn out how I originally wanted it.

3rd POV

It was about as normal as a day could get when you have celebrities flooding Inkopolis Square, fans following like ducklings closely behind. VERY closely behind. The king of turf coasted to the middle of the crowd, his teammates making space so he could announce who they were going against today. Emperor had posted yesterday he'd be making an announcement on a surprise challenge from a mystery team.

"Hello all," Emperor started, his voice spelling out the word 'pompous'. "It's quite nice to see so many loyal subjects here today. I'm glad to announce that Team Emperor will be going up against Rider and his... Makeshift crew in a classic Turf War. As I'm sure you all know, it's impossible to beat us; we're a true team and have been there for each other through thick and thin. That being said, everyone loves to watch a good beating, so please feel free to watch. Tickets to this very special event are only 200 coins {1}!"

In the shadows, Rider scoffs at this pathetic excuse to raise money. 'It's not like he even needs it. Heck, I could get my black inky rider renewed if I knew I could make money off of something as simple as a darn turf match.' Right before he turns to walk away from the overwhelming crowd, Emperor catches his eye and initiated a staring contest. Rider blinks, not wanting to deal with his antics and turned only to come face to face with Emperor about 2 seconds later.

"Hey lil mama," Emperor coos. "May I interest you in taking a walk with me?"

"Lil mama? You've been around that Aloha too much recently. What do you want? We can just talk right here. You know, like normal people when frequenting a place designated for social gatherings?" Rider failed miserably at attempting will his blush into disappearing.

"Fine, but don't complain to me about PDA then." With that, Emperor snagged Rider into his arms and kissed him passionately. Rider hesitated but then joined in, not noticing both of their teams watching in awkward awe. Emperor broke off the kiss. "I like you Rider. You're mine now~" he said coolly, albeit everyone around being able to hear. They then started walking hand-in-hand towards the Emperor mansion.