s e v e n

jisung laughed at the scene of seungmin blushing madly and briskly walking away from a smiling hyunjin. "hey, jeongin, don't you think seungmin's a tiny bit red?" he purposely said loudly to catch the said male's attention.

"shut up, jisung." seungmin stalked past the laughing boy, even more red.

jeongin nodded seriously. "i think hyung has a crush on the gang dude."

"it's hyunjin. and your statement is very true." he jogged up from behind them. "seungmin is very entertaining."

"oh hi, hyunjin." jisung greeted the boy. after seeing his interactions with seungmin, he had come to the conclusion that he meant no harm. at least at the moment.

"hi, jisung. how much longer is the walk for?" hyunjin aggressively fanned himself. "its been one minute since we started walking. and its right around the corner." jisung rolled his eyes in exasperation.

felix and seungmin were already there, chatting about something that jisung couldn't hear. "hey guys!" hyunjin gave a bright wave and a wink to seungmin. he just rolled his eyes. "its you again. come on, guys, lets get our stuff. you," he jabbed a finger at hyunjin. "stay out here."

"yep. definitely in love." jeongin whispered to jisung, who nodded. "yea. i bet you 20 bucks that they're going to get together by the end of the month." jeongin shrugged. "i bet its next month. they need some time."

"um... you guys coming?" felix was at the entrance of the alleyway, blocking a very curious hyunjin's view. "yea, just a sec." jeongin said. "so deal?" "yea." jisung and jeongin shook on it, then made their way inside.

seungmin was already hastily stuffing clothes into a random backpack he had found in the mess. "where's you leave the chips, felix?" he tossed the bag to a surprised jeongin. "oh, the chips, they're in a pile over there." he pointed to a corner where all of their food was stocked up.

"no, the plastic chips. they're our only real identification." seungmin corrected the freckled boy. "oh, i have them in my pocket. do you want them?" he asked.

"no, keep them. guys, do you need anything else to be packed?" seungmin questioned. "uhm... no. we didn't really have anything here anyways." jisung said, feeling confused on why seungmin was rushing. "alright. let's go."

"why are you in such a rush, hyung?" jeongin curiously looked at the older.

"no reason. now let's go. hyunjin must be waiting."

///

"this is YOUR car?" felix gasped. "what the fuck?"

hyunjin nodded, opening the sleek black door to the fairly fancy car. he got in and rolled down the window. "who's sitting in the front?"

jisung internally cackled at what he was about to do. "seungmin will. okay, guys, get in the back!" he unlatched the handle and pushed felix and jeongin in.

"what?" seungmin was left dumbfounded. all the blood rushed to his face in panic. "wAIT!" he sighed at the stupidity of the situation and reluctantly got into the car.

"hi again. you cant seem to get enough of me, sweets." hyunjin playfully narrowed his eyes at the shorter. "stop calling me that." seungmin was tomato red. "oh, but i don't think that's possible, you see. now what do you want to talk about, sweets?" hyunjin flirted back.

jisung just clutched onto felix's arm, silently laughing his ass off at his friend's struggle. felix was looking highly concerned and jeongin was laughing at felix's face.

in short, they were a whole mess.

///

twenty minutes later, they had pulled up in front of a calm looking house, isolated in the middle of the thickest woods you could imagine. "we're not that far from the main part of the city actually. only a 25 minute drive. now let's go and meet them." hyunjin got out of the car and opened the door for seungmin. "i am perfectly capable of opening a car door." he snapped, stepping onto hyunjin's shoes and then down the small path that lead up to a gate.