Chapter 4

He raised his knife high, as he was about to stab you in the chest. You closed you eyes, knowing this would be the end. Tears were  running down your face.

You whimpered as you heard your bedroom window smash. You opened your eyes, seeing a man with sparkling, green eyes and a black and white scarf that covered the bottom half of his face. You saw that he had a knife in his hand. For some reason, he looked familiar.

"Go Jeff, no one wants you here." The man calmly said, walking over to this so called 'Jeff'. His voice was familiar too. But unsurprisingly, you couldn't remember.

"Why should I?" Jeff asked sarcastically, lifting his hand off you. "Maybe I should say it again, GO!" He said with his knife raised aswell.

You watched as Jeff and the mysterious person fought. You saw that Jeff had stabbed him in the shoulder. But to your surprise, he showed no symptoms of pain. Jeff  growled and slammed the man, with the green eyes, onto the bedroom floor with his foot.

"Oh no! The game's over!" Jeff chuckled, pressing his foot harder and onto his chest. "Looks like it's time to go home now Liu!" Jeff said, raising his knife once more.

Liu...

LIU!

You finally remembered who it was. You quickly got out of your bed and slapped both hands on Jeff's ears, hard. He turned around, with demonic eyes. Your eyes widened in fear as he grabbed your arms and slammed you against the wall. You felt like you couldn't breath. Your vision got blurry, feeling like you were going to be sick.

Liu's eyes widened in a hateful rage. "I'll see you next time brother!" Jeff laughed as he went through the now smashed and bloody window. Liu came to your aid immediately.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry!" Liu cried as he saw you drifting to sleep.

"Liu! For god sakes, how did you find my address? I don't even know you!" You scold, smiling. You Felt blood running down your nose. Liu stuttered something underneath his scarf, but unfortunately, you couldn't make out what it was.

"Here, look after it for me?" Liu's eyes lit up as he took off his scarf, showing you a stitched smile. You were quite frightened, but dismissed it.

"Urm...Sure?" You said as he wrapped the scarf around your neck. He decided to helped you into bed. When you were tucked into bed, you drifted off immediately. He kissed your cheek and whispered;

"Sweet dreams (Y/N)..."