Chapter 19

Liu smiled and waved his hands through you (long/short) hair. You sighed, getting off the bed and walking to the window. Liu frowned and followed.

"You're not insane." Liu finally said after a short awkward silence. You looked at him, then looked down smiling. "Yeah..But I guess I'm insane for loving you." You smiled. Liu chuckled a bit. He grabbed hold of your wrist and dragged you closer. He lifted your chin up. And held it for him to lean over and kiss you.

The kiss broke and he tickled your chin. You laughed. "Liu! Stop it's making me laugh!" You said, laughing.

"TICKLE MONSTER!!" he said, tickling your belly. You laughed so hard you had tears coming out your eyes. "That's what you get for calling yourself insane." He laughed.

"So, Where are you going to go when you leave my house?" You asked, still teary eyed.

Liu stood in silence. "Probably sleep in the streets." Liu said, walking away from the window. "Well, you can stay here as long as you want." You said. Liu turned around whilst bouncing up and down with excitement.

"You're the best!" Liu said as he went over to you and kissed your cheek. You smiled while blushing.

"Liu, calm down." You said using hand gestures to calm him down. "You can stay here until you find a house to live in okay?" You said. He nodded his head. You did the same.

"Do I have to get a Job to get a House?" Liu said, wrapping his arms around you. "Well...Yes." You said whilst holding hands.

"But don't worry, I'll take care of that." You said, smiling widely. Liu snuggled against you.

"I love you (Y/N). So much." Liu whispered In your ear.

"I love you too Liu, more then anything..Don't leave me.."