Chapter 9

When you finally got to your house, you kissed Liu goodbye and entered your bricked house. Your parents were on holiday In Paris, as usual. You sat on the living room couch, thinking about Liu. You wondered how he got the stitches. You thought about how Liu knew Jeff. There were so many thoughts going around in your head. You sighed and turned the TV on to the news.

"BREAKING NEWS: MURDER CAUSED IN (Y/T)!"(Your Town!). You raised your eyebrows, remote still in your hand. "A NOTE HAS BEEN FOUND ON THE SCENE!" The TV blurred out. A note huh? You wondered what it said.

"THE NOTE READS;
Don't EVER leave me again.
~Liu.

You gasped in horror and dropped the remote.

Liu...Your best friend...

He's a killer?..

You burst into tears. How could he be a killer? He's been so nice to you! He can't be! Well, he did keep smiling on the way home, like he was hiding something. Your sadness soon turned to rage. How could he hide something from you? You did meet a few days ago, but still! He can't do that! Even though you've never had a best friend before, you knew best friends don't hide secrets from each other. You decided to listened to the news again for more information. 

"THE BODIES HAVE BEEN FOUND WITH HOLES IN THEIR CHESTS AND THEIR EYES RIPPED OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS!" The news reporter blurted out. "THE NAMES HAVE NOT BEEN CLARIFIED YET".

You turned the TV off and heard a knock on the door. You went to the door and opened it. There was Liu with a bunch of red roses he probably picked from your front garden. You couldn't help blush at the sight but at the same time..could you seriously trust him?..