Chapter 14

*Sorry this chapter is so short and lazy,  I really don't feel well :(*

You woke up in the morning, Liu still on you.  You poked him to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at you. "Morning baby" he said yawning.

"Morning!" you groaned, Smiling back. You both decided to get up and got dressed. "Mind if I take a shower?" He asked, happily. "Yeah, sure. The showers that way." You replied, pointing to the bathroom.

Suddenly, Liu said the most unexpected thing. "...Do you want to take it with me? " He asked, nervously.  You hesitated for a moment but simply replied with the answer "Yes."

You got into the bathroom. "Don't look!" You said to Liu.  "I won't!" He promised. You got undressed. You took off your (F/C) shirt and you were standing there in your bra and skinny jeans. "Can I come in now?" He asked.

"Yeah!" You shouted through the door.

You looked through the shower curtain and saw Liu getting undressed. You blushed as you saw him taking off his shirt and trousers. He stepped into the shower only in his boxers! You tried not to blush but you couldn't resist.

"Oi! Take off your jeans!" Liu joked. You did. As you were told and took off your jeans. Liu grinned ear to ear.

"Mind scrubbing my back?" he asked. You got the bar of soap and began scrubbing his back. Once that was done, Liu did the same to you.

You turned around to scrub his hair when you slipped on a bar of soap, falling onto Liu's chest. You looked up. Liu was smiling at you, sweetly. You then felt yourself pulling him closer and putting your lips against his. When Liu was breaking away from the kiss, you pushed him back in. Liu was surprised but didn't resist. When you finally broke apart, you shampooed each others hair and washed eachother.

"That was fun wasn't it? " he asked. "Yeah it was!" you said grinning. He smiled at you. You and Liu got out of the shower and got dressed. Once you both got dressed, there was a bang downstairs..