Chapter 18

*Let's get to 700 reads!*

When you finally get to your house, you thought about Maya. Oh boy have you waited for that moment. You thought about the stabbing. It sent shivers down your spine. You looked at Liu, he caught notice of you and smiled at mother corner of his mouth. You opened the door with your house key. It was quiet. Both of you went upstairs and sat on your bed.

"So..Was that Sully?" You asked. Liu looked down at his feet.

"Yes..it was." Liu answered.

"Wow.." You said surprised. There was a awkward silence.

"Maya's dead now..." You muttered. "Does that make me a killer too?" Liu looked at you stunned.
"No! Of course not! Why would you say that?" You gave him a serious expression. "I stabbed her, I ended her life. Does that make me...Insane?" Liu didn't say anything.

You crossed your arms. You were worried. As much as you wanted to kill Maya, you were worried about the police and getting sent to prison. Or even a mental asylum. You facepalmed and sighed. "what's wrong?" Liu asked as he put his arm around you.

"I-It's nothing. I'm just worried." Liu took pity and kissed your lips, for about two minutes. When he parted, you blushed.

"I love you.."

*Sorry for such a short chapter, I'm just soooo tired. D: Might add a bit more tomorrow!*