Chapter 6

"Leave her alone!" Hissed the voice. You look up to see Liu, again.

"What you going to do? Are you going to save your girlfriend? Awh, isn't that adorable? " Maya cooed.

"Well since you asked.." Liu said, smiling at the corner of his mouth and pulling out a knife from his pocket. "Leave her the FUCK alone and I'll leave you the FUCK alone! Got it?" he said, raising his knife to Maya's neck.

Maya for the first time ever, looked quite scared. "Oh fuck off. This isn't any of your business." Shouted Maya. Liu's eyes scrunched up as he grabbed Maya's wrist, twisting it backwards. Maya screeched out in pain as Liu laughed. Wow, someone was actually standing up for you. For some reason, you felt warm inside. Could it be? Could this be the feeling of happiness? You now managed to lift yourself up from the ground.

"H-Have a s-scarf!" winced Maya as she threw the ripped scarf to Liu

"My special scarf.. " said Liu quietly, filling up with tears. But soon turned to rage as he stabbed Maya in the shoulder. Maya screamed in pain. You laughed as you saw her filling up with tears. "AH! YOU TWO CAN GO TO HELL!" Screamed Maya, clutching her now bloody shoulder. The other girls tried to fight Liu but Liu managed to fuck them up. 

Could Liu be...Your first friend?