Dinner Disaster (chpter 11)

Dave

Kai was at my mama house, while me and Chi started getting dinner ready for tonight. I invited Josh and Jackie because shit the more the merrier.

"Baby ya mama eat plantains?"  Chi asked.

"Yup yup. She all that souf shit n etc." I said. I was making my famous Philly cheese steak, macaroni cheese, fried chicken, mango salsa,with rice,and Plantains. Shit was litty.

Josh and Jackie showed up and of course Jackie loud ass had to be extra.

"Hey love birds I brought the Henny for the after party." She laughed.

"You just tryna get my wife tipsy." I laughed.

"Shut up Dave." She mugged me.

The doorbell rung, I seen my mom and Kai at the door.

"Hey mama." I kissed her cheek grabbing Kai.

"This is nice David." Yea it's her place well...our place welcome to casa casa." I joked.

Chi was setting the table as we walked in.

"Hello Mrs.East, I've heard so much about you, I'm happy to be finally meeting you." Chi smiled holding out her hand.

"Wow.....your beautiful." My mom said staring at her hard before pulling her into a hug.

We all sat talking at the table.
"So Chi what do you do?" My mother asked.

"Real Estate. But I own my firm, well all 4 of them. I just expanded down in Florida. So yea." She smiled.

"Wow hard worker, own business and black I know your parents are proud." My mama said. I can tell Chi almost choked.

"Damn Chi these plant things good." Josh said. At the right moment to be honest.

"Thank you." She giggled.

"Kai you tired." I asked notice she didn't touch her food. But she was swaying back n forth. She ended falling outta her seat hitting the floor. I got up picking her up. "Kai you okay mama." I said. Her eyes was rolling back as she started foaming from the mouth.  We all started to panic. I picked her grabbing my keys with everyone following me out.

Chi held Kai in the front seat.  "It's okay Kai." Chi whispered.
Running into the hospital they took her outta of my arms to a room with me following behind.

"I'm sorry sir you have to wait out here." The nurse said .

"Man that's my fuckin daughter!" I yelled.

"Baby calm I know how your feeling, it's gonna be okay Dave. Chi said grabbing my hand.

We all sat in the waiting room for hours and hours, it was 3am. Until the doctor finally came out to talk to us.

"Kairi Family." He said. We all stood.

"She's sedated now, her vitals was out the roof. Umm dose anyone here dose drugs around her?"

"No not at all, ion even drink around her." I said.

"We found a maximum amount of cocaine in her system. And to be real if you didn't bring her in sooner she would of died. As duty...we had contact social services. But you are allowed to see her. Just try not to wake her." The doctor said walking away.

We walked into her room to see a iv I'm her arm. I felt tears falling from my face. "My fuckin baby dawg." I cried in my Chi arms.

"She's okay..baby she's here." Chi said.

::

I sat watching Kai sleep. Everyone went home, but Chi.

"Mr. East, I'm Sophia from CPS." A lady said walking in.

"Gone ahead and ask ya questions." I mumbled still looking at Kai.

"Do you do drugs." She asked.

"Look I'll take a drug test right now, I smoke weed,drink Henny, on my balcony when she's sleeping or at my mama house. She there monday-friday after day-care because I work. I don't know how the fuck she got ahold of this fuckin drug but I wouldn't even allow the shit in my krib knowing I have a child." I said finally looking at her.

"I'm sorry for you sir. I spoke to the doctor and they said that it was in her system for almost 6 hours. It's Friday so can you tell me where she was."

"Wi-with my mother after day care and they can over around, 9:00 for dinner, my mom was meeting my girl." I said as Chi came into the room.

"Hi Sophia." Chi said.

"Omg chi, hey how are you." Sophia said.

"Good just looking out for these two. How's wife life." She asked.

"Great, and we still Loving the house." Sophia said.

"Okay Mr. East  your daughter will still be in your custody be we will have to send some to your house right now while your before u can even check her out to make sure it's up to par, since this is a serious situation." She said.

"You can check now we live together I'll let em." Chi said.

"Okay." Sophia said following Chi.

"See you when I'm back I love you." Chi said kissing my cheek.

"Be safe, love you." I said.

"Dada." Kai said. I grabbed her hand rubbing it.

"Kai who gave you that white stuff." I said. She started to cry.

"I won't get mad, I will never get mad at you for telling me what's wrong mama. Can you tell me?" I asked.

She nodded. "Daddy, it was-

::

Chi🌻

Walking towards the exit I stopped at room A309. My father's room to see him sleeping. He was so small. I kinda felt bad. He turned his head looking at me.

"Ch-chi?" He said. I smiled walking away getting into the elevator. I can't do it. He deserved to be where he at... Karma is a bitch. After everything he put me through. His own daughter. I walked towards my car feeling the urge to throw up. I ran over to the bush and puked all my food up  whipng my mouth I went into the car, grabbing my water bottle rinsing my mouth out and popping gum in. I can't wait till things die down.

Aight y'all I gave y'all the chapter 11 I couldn't wait but part two will be up soon, I know y'all hate me for that cut off with Kai, but I had to lmaoo, by vote n Comment.

Is anyone else Wattpad trippin? Like my showing no views or anything I can't doan Instagram feed or nun