Kill Bill

Vote and comment....

"Nigga you think this a game huh!" He yelled punching him over and over.
You could hear his jaw break.

He turned towards the girl crying. "Hush mamas it's okay." He said rubbing her face. "You next." He limp slapped her causing himself to laugh.

Shooter walked back to his chair and sat down. He had gotten a hold of Mike and Jessica. Josh stood in the corner watching everything.

Pulling out a bag of coke. He dumped it all on the floor in front of mike.

"I'm not gone kill...you gone kill yaself. Make sure he sniffing and the bitch.....y'all can do w.e I'm going home to my girl." Shooter said standing up cleaning his hands walking out with Josh.

"That nigga nose gonna fall off." Josh laughed.

"Shit most definitely."

"I need you to look into somethin....Devin brooks." Josh said.

"Nba player, who been hanging with Chi?...all honesty it is what it is. Chi just blind and when she's able to see it will be too late." Shooter shrugged.

"I ain't worried about chi ass....that's sis and all but her relationship with Dave she gotta fix on her own. But it's like ever since he came around shit done popped off." Josh said rubbing his beard.

"I'll message of my workers to ask about him to Mike and see and I'll get back to you." He said.

"Fasho fasho. Later b." They did they handshake and dipped.

-

"Devin. I have a finance that I truly love, we can't be flirting like this." Chi said.

"Girl come on he ain't got to know." Devin giggled. Devin who came over tipsey. Wanted chi bad. He had expressed his love just to be rejected.

"Devin no..please leave." Chi said.

"You gone chose another nigga over me once again huh. Just like college. Aight bet. Ain't no nigga gonna want you when I'm threw." He yelled smacking Chi.

She screamed punching him the face "get off of me Devin!" She yelled.

"Mommy." Kai cried.

"Go back in the room kai and lock the door.

Little did kai know that was the last time shell see her mama conscious.
-
Kai

After hours of hearing her mama scream and cry. It grew quiet. She didn't know if she should come out. Kai being 5 and smart she knew something was wrong. She grabbed the door handle opening it slowly walking out to the hallway. She didn't hear anything being scared holding Mrs.Winky Tightly she walked over to the kitchen.

Seeing a blood Chi. With her robe wide open. She ran over to her mommy crying. "Mama." She cried. "Mommy please get up mommy." She yelled.  Grabbing her iPad she called her uncle Josh, calling back to back until he answered.

"Girl you know damn well it's late whatbu want."

"Uncle Josh." Kai cried holding her mommy hand.

"Kai what's wrong?" He asked sitting up in his bed.

"Mommy she not waking up, it was a man here and he wouldn't leave her alone. She hurt she no wake up she no wake up." Kai sobbed. She knew about heaven and she wasn't ready for that chi to go.

Josh jumped up telling her to stay on the phone. He called shooter and they rushed to Kai apartment. Walking in the both were shocked. Shooter grabbed Kai. As Josh picked up Chi up rushing out. 

Sitting in the waiting room once again waiting for the doctor to come out. Josh paced back and forth. Knowing Brooks did this. He did this and Kai was there not giving a fuck.

After meeting with the doctors. We went and watch Chi rest. "Josh. Please don't tell him." Chi whispered. She said looking at Jackie and shooter.

"Chi. What you mean." Shooter said.

"Just please don't! I will on my own time. Okay we alrdy got a lot going on and we just need to heal. Guys. We just need to get back good. This it's my fault we here." Chi sobbed. Making Jackie hug her.

"I promise Chi. Just know that nigga dead tonight." Josh said kissing her forehead leaving out to go see Dave. He was still in a coma. His beard done grew more. It was just a lot going on.
-
2weeks Later.

"Hello." Chi answered her phone. She had moved out her loft to a gated community. She couldn't stay in that house. Kai nightmares were slowly leaving. She would wake up and call chi name just to make sure she's alive.
She was happy the twins wasn't there. But she wish Kai wasn't either.

"Hes awake chi." Jackie said. Making her heart stop.(like in twilight new moon, when Edward asked her to marry him in the end)

She rushed to the hospital with Kai. Seeing everyone surround him he was sitting up smiling. Which made her tear up.

"Daddy!" Kai yelled running over to his bed. "Hey baby girl I missed you." He said.

Chi stood by the door watching smiling. "Happy your okay." She said.

He looked at her nodding. He was still angry with her. but happy she was here tho.
-

"Okay this is your room dave, it has a bathroom connected. I didn't decorate because I know you'll gonna recover fast." Chi said showing Dave the new house.

Since Dave didn't trust his mother, and Josh had his own family he had to ask Chi for help.

"What made you get this place."He asked. Causing her to stop talking.
"More space." She said lying through her teeth.

After helping him settle she went to her daily routine. Yoga, smoked, cooked, bath/feed kids, and bed. She wasn't into going out anymore. And was currently working from home.

After putting the kids to bed she cleanup. Going into the living room she heard the news: "nba player Devin Brooks died in a car crash tonight, officers believe he may have been under the influence."

Or was he😈😈😈

Turning the tv off she stared at Dave's door before walking away to her own.

Dave's back.
Will Chi tell him
Mike dead everyone dead....

But will there be peace?