Daddies Little Girl

Chi 🌻

Walking into work greetings everyone I was happy. I woke up on the good side of my bed today...or should I say Dave's bed.

We been hanging out way more then I expected and I like him like alot. He sweet, fine just everything. And he can eat the box like a Thanksgiving plate.

He moved into his new loft which wasn't that far from mine.  He was in the A since Thursday and today he'll be home.  I missed him alot, i  can't wait to see him, these FaceTimes ain't enough.

"Hey boo looks like someone I I'ma great mood." Jackie said walking in.

"I love my life right now." I shrugged.

"You mean Dave, anyways u have a Linda Willson here." She laughed.

"Send her in." I turned around putting my papers back in it's folder.

"Have a seat Mrs.Willson" I said hearing my door closed. Turning around I was met with my mother.

"Get out or I'll call security." I stod to my feet.

"Please just here me out ...please then I'll go." She cried.

"Your father is sick. Chi...he has Cancer. And i need money to help with the medical bills and for better treatment." She said.

"So your asking for money? To help a man that beat me and raped his own child. Fuck outta here." My accent started to come out.

"That's still your father he never raped you Chi, when are you gonna stop telling these lies." She yelled.

"Lies! My fault you were to strung out to remember, because I wasn't you guys color or Anthony's, I was beat all kinds of ways! By both of you for be so black. For nothing. And now you want me y'all. What the fuck have y'all done for me? What about Anthony? Not shit he was hustling to get us out of that shit whole and got killed! And I blame you because you couldn't even protect us from a man who wasn't even out real father. But a junkie." I said.

"You think you better? You still from the dirt! This money can't fix you....nor can a man ever love you....I'll see you around.......one more thing you'll always be daddies Little Girl." She said walking out.

I fell to my knees crying my soul out. I could never win. I can't deal with this anymore.

"Boo! What's wrong." Jackie ran over to me.

"Don't ever let her back here. Don't ever let that monster back here." I sobbed.

"Chi you need to breath love. You are beautiful and strong. You can't let no one break you down boo." She said. I left early going straight home. My phone kept going off from Jackie and Dave. I just couldn't get the images outta my head.

Flashback

"You fucking whore!" James my father yelled.

"I'm sorry, he's just a friend from school!" I cried. He grabbed the wire and started to whip my back.

"Nobody is going to love you Chi, your to black! Nobody fuckin like darkskin little whores! I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" He yelled. I can hear his pants dropped to floor. And him slowly walking over to me.

End of flashback.

"Chi!" I heard my name being yelled.  Dave stood in my bathroom opening the shower door. I don't even know how I got here I was still in my clothes.

"Chi mamas talk to me." He said. He sat me on the bed taking my clothes off and drying me. Going to my draw he grabbed one of his shirts he left and put it on me.

"It's okay boo. I'm here. I'm got you." He said. He turned the lights off and cuddles up with her. He didn't know what was wrong but when Jackie said her mother came and Chi freaked I knew I had to get to my baby.

Feeling her pull him closed and tight, feeling her shake so he pulled the covers over then and held her until she fell asleep, soon going right after her.

Dave

When I woke Chi wasn't in bed next to me. I looked over at the clock reading 1am. Getting out of bed I walked into the kitchen not seeing her. Smelling the weed in the air, I followed out to her balcony.

"Hey." She smiled inhaling the smoke. Sitting down next her taking a pull and giving it back. I stared at her.

"You wanna talk to me ma....you had me worried today." I said.

Hearing her sigh, I knew she was thinking and I know it was something heavy.

"My father has cancer....she came asking for money and I can't do it." She said shaking her head.

"Why not I mean thats ya dad." I asked.

"He's nothing to me... that man that women are something evil....you don't know much about my childhoods besides the scares you seen on my back and thigh. He use to abuse me. Telling me I was to black to be loved. " She laughed looking back at me.

"He beat me, starved ....one day a boy name Jimmy Grey dropped me off from school...we were working on a project. We didn't do anything I told him. And he didn't believe me. He kept calling me a whore. Just hitting me over. She was one the couch doped up laughing. Some mother huh. And then it got quite. He told me he was gonna teach me a lesson.  And he did. I wasn't a virgin after that day. And I believe him since.. I'm too black, IAM nothing. This money this shit is just a cover up of I could leave I would if I could jump and end it I would. I'm just it scared to go to hell." She laughed wiping her tears.

"Then let's go. I love your black. Your smile your beauty, ya scars. You're a strong black women. A fine as one at that. Yea this money not sbit but guess what ... You successful asf and you should be proud you came far as fuck to go back to this dark place mama. And since we together I ain't letting you." I said honesty.

"Thanks Dave. That means a lot coming from you." She kissed my cheek.

"I meant it from the heart. But foreal let's take a trip. I just got back today I ain't tripping let's go... Tropical you name it I'm by ya side boo." I said.

"Dave please don't hurt me." She said with tears falling down.

"I'll never hurt you intentionally. I swear." I said.

We stayed cuddle up on the balcony smoking and just enjoying the view.

Would it be to soon to say I love her? I mean 3 months ....I don't wanna scare her away.

Hey y'all, bruh this virus is ruining my life, but vote n comment, and sorry for the misspelling this was rushed