Hangover

Dave💙(excuse misspelling)

We sat in the section. Just chilling a few bitches dancing around us while we smoked n drank. I kept texting Chi. I wish her as would of came. Nigga bored.

"Aye nigga pass the joint." Mike homie said, making me scrunch up my face. Niggas be sharing joints not me niggas too grown now. Mfs eat ass allat. Go wash ya face fam.(he said that in a interview actually 😂) I shook my head continue smoking until Josh showed up.

"Ari ain't come either." I asked.
"Nah our girls actually at home together. " He said

"Aye we got our nigga Dave East I'm here!" The DJ yelled as I stood looking down at the crowd.

"Ayyyeee man congrats, coming up in the game!" Mike yelled handing us drinks. We chugged it and started throwing ones on the strippers. I was feeling too good.
-

Chi🌻

It was not 4am and Dave or Josh wasn't picking up there phone. And it was pissing me off. "Hey Jackie, Josh home?"I asked calling her she had left hours ago.  "Girl no....they probably drunk somewhere. I'll call him and let you know if he's with Dave if he answers." She said tiredly.

I closed my eyes falling asleep. I trust Dave. I

I woke to up to see him on the couch snoring loud as hell. Shaking my head going into the kitchen heating up the babies milk, while making Kairi breakfast. After doing her hair I told her to eat while I fed the twins. It was now 8:00am. He was still sleep. Am I selfish for being mad, for feeling like I'm raising these kids alone. Like damn can he just stay home one fuckin night before he goes in tour.

Strapping the kids in the car, I made my way to Kairi school.
"Mama, can auntie Jackie pick me up...I miss baby Saint." Kai asked. I'll call her an ask, make sure you be by the gate with your teacher..ok." I said.

"Yes mama, I love you." She said kissing the twins and running to her friends.

"Aight y'all it's just us." I said lowly. Going to the grocery store and then back home I heard Dave in the shower.

"Okay my babies..tummy time." I said laying them down on their playmate, turning on SpongeBob.

Putting the groceries up I heard Dave come in. "Hey." He said.
"Sup." I said. "Chi...I'm sorry okay. Me and Josh forgot the time." He said.

"It's cool, not even tripping."(fun fact about me..I say this all the time when I'm hot)
"Yes your are, you giving me bullshit ass replies." He raised his voice making me stop shaking my head. "I'm buy myself, I'm raising these kids, I have a wedding to plan next month. All you do is your fuckin shows n club. You don't come home. We don't even have dinner like we use to. We haven't had sex in 3months almost 4 Dave! The twins will be 4months. I been working. I'm stressed and all I ask is for you to be here before you leave for tour. That's it." I said walking away to grabbing the twins to give em a bath.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that how you felt. But I love you mamas, I wish you would of told me sooner that u feeling alone. I don't ever wanna make your feel that way. Im sorry." He said kissing my forehead.

"Work on it Dave." I kissed him back going into the bathroom.

Later that day we went out for lunch with the twins, and then the park. He didn't have anything today even tho I know hes lying. He just trying to get me back in his good gracious.

After putting the kids to sleep, and checking on Kairi at Jackie's. Me and Dave finally had peace and quiet to do some nasty.

"Mamas you gotta be quite." He groaned.

"Baby I'm trying." I moaned. We haven't had sex since the twins was born. We been so busy. So him sliding in felt just like the first time and I knew we both wasn't gonna last.

After our session we showered and laid down. "We definitely gotta have Friday and Saturday four ourselves....fat ma got a nigga closing his eyes." He yawned.

"You so annoying! Go to sleep." I giggled.

"I love you mamas.... foreal. You my whole world." He said.

"I love you to papa." I said.

Vote n Comment 🌻💙