True Colors

Walking into the house dropping my bags by the door quietly. I didn't even let her know I was coming back. She been calling me all day.  Walking into the room I seen her in bed. The twins next her knocked out with her. Damn they grew. Leaning down kissing Chi face until she opened her eye's. I smiled widely just for her to close her eyes again then pop em back open.

"Dave you here, since when ugh I missed you." She said kissing all over my face.

"Come shower with me right quick." I said.
-
Chi after I cooked dinner for Dave I grabbed his bags putting his clothes in the laundry as he dealt with the kids.

"What the fuck." I said. Seeing a few pills bottles. Grabbing them I walked straight to him.

"Why you have these pills? What's wrong, something happened?" I asked.

"Nah." He said putting them in his dresser.

"Then?" I said following him.

"Danny chi I'm ok, I just have anxiety sometimes or I can't sleep. Or I need energy. That's what the x is for. I only take em when I'm supposed to. Or if I have to work all night." He said.

"I just wanna make sure you good." I said.

"I'm good ma. Lets go chill." He kissing my forehead.
-
Dave

I woke up to an empty house. The kids wherever with mama jay and Chi was at work. I walked into the kitchen making me a bowl of cereal. I didn't have anything to do today.  I turned on the espn and rolled up and chilled.

Few hours later I was eating again, talk to Josh and that was it. And chi said she'd be on her way soon. A nigga was bored. Hearing the doorbell ring, I stayed sitting hoping they'd go away. 3 rings later they was still there. Groaning snatching the door open to be met with Jessica.

"H-hey I need to see chi." She said with sunglasses on. I let her in grabbing her arm snatching her glasses off to see a black her eye.

"Damn...did Mike do this?" I asked. Tearing up she nodded. I pulled her into a hug as she cried and then she stopped.  She pushed me away.

"This is your fault!" She screamed slapping me.

"What how!"

"You fired him. He's been out if control. You did this...you piece of shit."

"Look fuck u and that nigga, he fired go find another job the fuck." I shrugged.

She smiled grabbing her purse. "Watch ya back Dave. Give. Chi a kiss for me." She walked out.
-
"Well don't even worry about it Dave....they just talking out there neck." Chi said.

"I know but, I still want you safe mama. Ion take threats kindly." I said

"You gonna help me fold there clothes." She asked.

"Uh I think Brooklyn calling me." I said walking out to pick up my son.

I didn't know, why Mike was so mad, she hitting Jessica...ion even feel bad anymore. They showed they true colors ...it is what it is.

"WSsup fat boy, you love ya daddy. Us sisters be tryna hog me." I talked to Brook while I change his diaper. I ddint need no drama. Especially now when shit is going good.

Short chapter, but I need help uhh I been trying to find twins boy n girl that's like 2 at least or 1 for the next chapters. But vote n comments.

Just to let ya know yall gonna hate me.