Tour

Dave (short chapter/excuse mistakes)

Packing my shit for tomorrow, I was finally going on tour. And I was excited. But of course I was gonna miss my fiance and my kids man.

Chi been quite all night. I know she sad about me leave. These past weeks been nothing, but us and this kids. If I wasn't at the studio, I was with the fam. Seeing walk out the kids room going into the kitchen. She had this look of she wanted to cry on her face. So I walked over and hugged her.

"I know baby. Ima miss you too. But it's gonna go fast. I'm doing this all for u n me. But for you so u can take a rest from work mama n be a happy wife n shop n shit." I said.

"I know papa. I'm sorry, I just gonna miss you a lot." She sighed moving her butt against me. Let's just say we been nonstop and wifey was a freeeeeak. She got a nigga stuck.

"Come baby lets shower." I said picking her up walking into our room.
--

I kissed chi and the kids while they slept this morning. Josh picked me up n drove me to the airport.

"Man soon as y'all hit la I'm there." He said.

"Fasho ill let uk a week in advance." I said.

"You ready." He said.

"Ima miss Chi and the kids. But I know it's gonna be a quick tour." I said.

"Just remember you gotta family. Trust I cheated once and I regret it....but I could never do it to jack...She too good." He added.

"Trust I ain't cheating on my girl." I said.
-
Chi🌻

I'm so tired, Dave left. I dropped kai  school, then the twins was whining. But y'all know who did the extra Milani for her big head ass daddy.
They at mama jays at the momen, so I'm just cleaning the house. Today me and Jackie at suppose to talk to the wedding planner so I can give her my sketch book.

"Ugh bitch this is niiiice. You been fr planning this shit." Jac said.

"Yes..since she asked me. I want this shit to be done. He told me make sure it's what I want. So that's what I'm doing." I said.

"I'm gonna ask your dad if he can .....ya know walk me down." I said.

"Girl he gonna pass out. You know my parents love you since college bitch." She said.

"I know... Plus I still haven't talk to Dave about his mama. I know he'll love for her to be there." I said.

"Yea.....but he'll come around hopefully. How's the kids." She said.

"Good, milani just know her daddy ain't home because she such a brat." I rolled my eyes thinking of my child.

"At least Brooklyn a mamas boy. Saint love his daddy. Speaking of him he's calling." She said showing my her phone. 

After hanging out I picked the kids up and went to the grocery store. I put the twins down in the play pin as I cooked and listen to kai rant about her day. "Ma when my daddy coming home?" She asked.

"Soon mama. Lets call him."I said.

"Hello my babies." He said.
"Hey boo you landed...How is it?" I asked.
"Few more hours. Time got me weak already. How u feeling." He said.
"I miss you, we miss you. Milani already tripping. but it's good ima put them to bed sko after I feed em."

"Aight ma ... I love you ." He said.

"I love you to papa." I said making a kissing noise.

After getting the kids in bed, I had kai sleep with me. I just need to be close to something for now. I might as well get use to this .... Because the way Dave blowing up, I know there will be more.

Comment and vote y'all. How y'all quarantine my shit wack I miss work