one

◛ * .  •   ·
author's note
super important note!
you have to look at the dates at the beginning of every chapter!
else it will probably be super confusing!

noa álvaro
📍 alvor, portugal
june 19th, 2017

@ zamirah

liked by liopelevy, ravenpelevy and 216 otherszamirah early bird 🧚🏼‍♀️

zamirah early bird 🧚🏼‍♀️

view comments

liopelevy - save me some of the best mangos
ravenpelevy - my best friend's hot as FUCK
ravenpelevy - c ya later, lio is annoying the shit outta me

"muito obrigado, aloisio!" i thanked aloisio, yelling over my shoulder as i carried the last box of fresh peaches to my small truck.

my truck was filled to the brim with colorful vegetables and fruits. my family bought their goods from aloisio's little farm for multiple years now and they've always been the best.

i started my howling truck and carefully drove down the sandy and rocky roads from the small hill aloisio's farm was located on. it only was a ten minutes drive to the town square but considering that i still had to build the market booth, i was a little bit under time pressure.

half an hour later i was almost ready to open my family's little stand. the other market stands surrounding me were also busy with their own work.

just as i was about to open a conversation with my neighbors, my two best friends strolled into my booth.

"bom dia" lio tiredly yawned as he instantly flopped down on one of the chairs.

"good morning to you, too." i chuckled as i prepared purple grapes on the front and sprayed some water over everything to make it look extra juicy.

"ugh ignore him," raven groaned and pecked my cheek, stealing a strawberry and shoving it into her mouth.

"rav! did you see that 'mirah?" lio exclaimed, pointing at his sister.

"oh look who's suddenly not so tired anymore." raven rolled her eyes.

"you guys.." i sighed with a laugh. "make yourself helpful and get the rest from the truck. it's only two or three left." i waved them off.

"yes, boss." lio observed and wandered off, raven close behind him.

moments later both of them returned and placed the missing food on the front booth. they then sat behind me on chairs and closed their eyes.