six

"only a week since we started
it seems to me, for a short time
i'm getting more open-hearted"
- the name of the game

noa álvaro
📍alvor, portugal
july 1st, 2017

@ zamirah

liked by sean, liopelevy and 182 otherszamirah shawn pulling faces at me caused this awkward smile

zamirah shawn pulling faces at me caused this awkward smile

view all comments

ravenpelevy - you look so happy🥺

sean - i'm proud of my work

"absolutely not. i'm not doing that, noa." shawn shook his head and turned to me.

"come on, it'll be fun! please?" i pouted.

"when i said i'd like to take you out i didn't meant this!" he pointed behind him.

i snorted a laugh. shawn had mentioned to me that he'd like to take me out on a small date on the beach and i immediately thought of a cool way to get there. one of my friends owned horses and i wanted to take shawn horse riding. i think i forgot for a moment that he came from toronto and not alvor and wasn't used to do that. i didn't even know if he'd ever done it before.

"i promise you'll be fine! it's only a twenty-minutes ride. trust me, it's so cool." i told him as i fixed my white biker shorts that i wore.

"baby, i don't think you understand. i really can't do it! i've never done that before. i will fall off as soon as we start going." he said with a desperate voice.

"you can easily sit behind me! it's really not that hard, you don't have to do anything but sit, i'll do the rest."

"i'd like to hear those words in a different situation much more." he muttered, his eyes cheekily looking up to me.

i playfully slapped his shoulder and hid a little laugh.
"get up there now, will you?"

"this isn't a good idea!" he continued to protest.

i groaned, "you'll be fine."

i walked towards the beautiful horse. the mare had dark brown fur and was very tall. we didn't use a saddle since shawn and i obviously wouldn't fit on one and i enjoyed horse riding without a saddle more.

i used a small chair to get up but once i sat i took the reins in my hands and waited for shawn to follow my actions.

he huffed once more before he made his way towards the horse. he slowly got up, cursing under his breath while he did so but after a couple of tries he sat behind me. he wasn't doing so bad, i didn't get why he didn't want to do it.