eight

"i've seen your eyes, tender like mine."
- the name of the game

noa álvaro
📍alvor
July 4th, 2017

@ zamirah

liked by ravenpelevy, sean and 189 otherszamirah tb to thistagged; ravenpelevy

zamirah tb to this
tagged; ravenpelevy

view all comments

liopelevy - nice of you to never post abt me (the real love of your life)
ravenpelevy - it's so cute to see how big your imagination can be

ravenpelevy - i remember that you hat to force me to take this pic lmao
zamirah - yeah bc you're annoying

i lazily traced my fingertips over shawn's naked chest. our legs tangled and my head rested on his chest, listening to his calming heartbeat.

i tilted my head to softly lay messy kisses on his skin, knowing that he'd been awake for a while. he giggled, shooting me a teethy smile as his eyes opened.

"morning." he rasped in his sexy morning voice.

i rolled on top of him where i greeted him with a soft kiss and then laid my head on his chest again.

"m'don't wanna get up." i mumbled as i closed my eyes again.

"then don't." he kissed my forehead as his hands settled on my lower back.

"what's the story behind your tattoo?" i asked out of the blue.

"which one?"

"the lightbulb one." i replied.

i hadn't paid much attention to all of his tattoos until last night. the one on the back of his arm caught the most attention.

"the lightbulb is for my second album, illuminate, and the flower inside is my mom's favorite. it's also her favorite color."

"that's so cute." i pouted. "it's my favorite."

he chuckled, hugging me close to his body.

"how come you've never sang to me?" i then asked.

"you want me to sing to you?" he queried.

"of course! shawn mendes is almost living with me and i haven't heard him sing yet other when you're taking a shower. it's about time!" i laughed.