four

"i heard about you before,
i wanted to know some more.
and now i'm about to see what
you mean to me."
- honey, honey

noa álvaro
📍alvor, portugal
june 24th, 2017

@ sean

liked by zamirah, aaliyahmende

liked by zamirah, aaliyahmende.s and 172 others
sean starting our day right

view all comments

zamirah - YOU CHEATED
zamirah - im still mad at u
sean - you know that you can't be mad at me

aaliyahmende.s - she's so beautiful, wtf is she doing with you?
sean - geez i miss you too

"technically it wasn't cheating!" shawn yelled after me as i stormed through the garden.

"yes it was! i would've won!" i said, pointing my finger on his chest.

he stepped closer, well aware of the effect he had on me. i tried to keep a straight face but as his face came closer and closer i couldn't help but lean forward. just in that moment he backed up and turned around to walk away.

"asshole." i muttered, shawn twirled around, a smirk on his face as he started to chase after me.

"no!" i shrieked while laughing histerically. i ran towards the house but just as i want to enter, shawn's big arms wrap around my waist and scoop me up like it's nothing. he walked us into the living room where he drops me on the couch. i was excited for his next move but my best friends walked in, destroying our moment. i groan and sit up.

"nice to see you, too!" lio announced ironically before he gave shawn a bro hug.

"what the fuck.." raven walked in, looking back and forth between me and shawn. "why is shawn mendes here?"

"he stayed the night." i shrugged, seeing her jaw drop.

"i need a word with you." she grabs my arm and pulls me into the kitchen before i can object.

"did you guys.. you know..." she whisper-yelled.

"shh!" i exclaim. "no! he just slept here because..." i look around the room to find an excuse. raven impatiently raised her eyebrow. "because it was too late for him to get home."

"yeah right because he can't bare the 5 minute drive through the dangerous streets of alvor." she snickered a laugh.

i rolled my eyes. "stop.." i whined.