eighteen

"mamma mia, here i go again
my, my
how can i resist ya?"
-mamma mia

noa álvaro
📍alvor, portugal
august 29th, 2018

@ zamirah

liked by ravenpelevy, sean and 172 otherszamirah notice how i'm wearing an ear ring on just one ear lmao

zamirah notice how i'm wearing an ear ring on just one ear lmao

view all comments

liopelevy - oh damn

sean - she finally unblocked me yAy
sean - you're beautiful

"oh jesus," shawn panted with a smile on his face.

he laid beside me as both of us were catching our breaths from another round of lazily making love. he pulled my sweaty body closer to his and traced his fingertips over my exposed curves.

i loved everything about our making love. i've never felt how i felt when our bodies become one before. i've never felt such a strong connection to anyone than i did with shawn.

i was up every night, thinking about why the universe decided to work against us and our love. why did it had to be this way? why couldn't we just be together? it made no sense to me and i frustrated me that i would never get the answers to my questions.

"what are you thinking about?" shawn's voice rasped into my ear.

i shyly smiled as i looked up to him. "it's nothing." i replied in a whisper and kissed a delicate kiss onto his chest.

"it's okay if you don't want to talk about it, baby." his hand went through my messy hair. i nodded. it warmed my heart to see him being so understanding.

"i love you." i admitted and meant it with everything i had in me. i'd told him these words before but the way his eyes light up and he'd smile so genuinely everytime i said it again was so pure that i wanted to tell him every second of the day.

"i love you, too."

-

"this is so good!" i groaned, mouthful with delicious pasta.

shawn sat on the opposite side of the table as he chuckled. he had his mouth full with lasagna and had to be careful not to spill it.

we decided to have dinner in a nice little restaurant outside of alvor and enjoyed our food along some wine as the sun shone above the ocean.