twelve

"don't go wasting your emotion,
lay all your love on me"
-lay all your love on me

noa álvaro
📍alvor, portugal
july 20th, 2017
[over a month since they met]

@ zamirah

liked by sean, liopelevy and 264 otherszamirah life feels complete

zamirah life feels complete

view all comments

sean - i can't stop looking at you
sean - literally the most beautiful person i've ever seen

ravenpelevy - damn

liopelevy - the comment section makes me feel single

when i say that things have been more than perfect for the past week i truly mean it. shawn and i had an even stronger connection after our fight and only continued to grow and experience new things. it had been a true bliss.

the nights we'd spent together were dreamy and i discovered my new favorite thing to look at; shawn's face while the moonlight shone through the windows. brushing my hand through his soft curls and kissing him for hours made my heart so happy.

the siblings and us had gone to show shawn around a little bit more. we went to the local cinema and watched a movie, afterwards we had a nice dinner at a small restaurant. if this was what my life would turn out to be i would be over the moon.

i of course visited my dad during this exciting time. he was still the same, sadly there was no improvement. the doctors hinted that it was maybe time to say goodbye. but i didn't even want to thing about that.

shawn held me that night while i cried and told me that everything would be okay. he said that he would always be there for me. and i believed him. eventually i felt asleep in his arms.

"babe!" he called me as i tanned in my garden.

"hmm?" i said without opening my eyes. the sun was slowly setting and i wanted to enjoy the last rays of the sun.

"noa," he gently tapped on my skin. i made no sign of moving, though.

he playfully huffed before he smacked my ass. i gasped at the sudden contact, immediately turning on my back. he smirked down at me, intensely gazing over my exposed boobs.

in a matter of a second his body gently landed on mine as he peppered my cleavage in kisses. i giggled as my hands flew to his hair and tugged at his curls.