five

"what's the name of the game?
can you feel it the way i do?"
- the name of the game

noa álvaro
📍alvor, portugal
june 30th, 2017

@ zamirah

liked by sean, ravenpelevy, liopelevy and 273 otherszamirah i wanna marry raven vilmar pelevy, here's whytagged; ravenpelevy

zamirah i wanna marry raven vilmar pelevy, here's why
tagged; ravenpelevy

view all comments

liopelevy - my sister's such a weirdo

ravenpelevy - BABYY I LOVE U
ravenpelevy - lets run to vegas

briancraigen_ - *shawn punching air right now*

sean - 💔💔
sean - what has she that i don't?
ravenpelevy - boobies
    ↳zamirah - what she said^

i woke up trapped in someone's arms. i very quickly realized that that someone was the handsome canadian i got so used to. a lot changed since that kiss but at the same time everything was the same. we were still joking around like kids, laughing and giggling as much as we could. we still hung out with raven and lio and watched them fight over every little stupid thing. we still cooked together and went to the beach every night. it was all the same, just that there was a lot of kissing in between now.

it's been six days since our first kiss and since then our lips were like glued to each other. i was certain that it was disgusting for our friends to watch. we tried to keep it PG but come on.. just look at the guy.

"noa.." he groaned. his grip tightening on my waist as a sign to stop moving.

"sorry." i giggled before turning around. his eyes were still closed, hair messily laid all over his face and his plump lips slightly parted. if only all my mornings could look like this.

i brushed his sloppy curls out of his face and then kissed all over his face, causing his nose to scrunch up. i giggled as he opened his eyes and immediately smiled when he met my eyes.

"morning, babe" i said in between kisses before pulling him in for a passionate kiss. he instantly kissed back, his hand taking a fistful of my messy hair.

"you just called me 'babe' for the first time" he smugly grinned as we parted. i jokingly huffed, rolling off him and leaving the bedroom.
"where are you going?" he yelled after me but i ignored him, wiggling my ass a bit more causing a desperate groan to leave his lips.