BAM WENT MY HEART

REVIEW#61

GENRE :FICTION, ROMANCE

BY:    Giulia99__
STATUS: ON GOING
RATE: 6/10
CONTAINING: CEO, boyxgirl,

REVIEW:

Alright first of all I'm not a bad person I'm just a honest and blunt person, please don't feel like your bad at writing or anything, you came for my review I hope with this review you'll be able to improve.

Now starting with the story I would like to point out details that are missing.

1. Introduction, you don't have to make a long introduction or a chapter of introduction itself, your first chapter can be an introduction, I know how you already explain what it's going to be in the book of yours, but I was hoping a little introduction, how the characters met or how they resulted in conflict and how the character are feeling, an Introduction is like a teaser for the readers for them to understand what is happening and what they are put up against. I was a bit confused how the story just suddenly start without a warning.

2. Describe, you are writing a story so you want your readers to visual what you are writing but how are they going to visualize if there are not description in the story, it's going to fast, I was reading the first 5 chapter and thought that the plot in those 5 chapter if expanded could be into 15 chapter itself. I don't know that you wanted the story to be quick or not but I think the author should chill a bit, if you think the story should be like that and you don't want to change the chapter I suggest you explain the situation of the story, the chapter you have now try to evaluate and then describe each scene how the place felt like how the characters are feeling how they are connected with each other, its a romance book make it sexy.

3. Picture, I think it's alright if you want to put picture but if you're going to put picture to describe each scene, the purpose of you writing is to let people visualize how the scene is like, you have to make your characters alive, you to entice the readers as if they are being put into that situation you have to make the characters appealing enough to make the readers could relate to the story you're writing.

4. I know making a story is not easy and it takes time, but it would be nice if you start writing a bit longer and try to write more than 2500 words, I'm not saying this book is not nice of course not, I think the book could be a big hit since it already has a great plot, it just need to added somethings.

Again this is a little advise for the writer please don't feel discourage in writing, I know it's not easy and I know we all are learning, I know I am. So let's learn together, Goodluck!