3. happiness is a butterfly

he was happy, yamaguchi noticed, "why is he smiling?" yamaguchi thought.

"t-tsukki, are you okay?" yamaguchi asked.

"yeah, why?" he inquired.

"you are smiling, it's getting creepy." the boy stated.

"why? can't i be happy?" he asked, words seething through his teeth.

"n-not that, it's just weird." yamaguchi said immediately, not wanting anger the boy.

"well, i'm not like you, you should try to be happy too." he said, averting his eyes.

"o-ok, that was mean." yamaguchi, said, more like whispered.

"tch."

💌

you walked your way to class. still groggy.

you spotted yamaguchi.

"hey!" you cheered, trying to hide your sleepiness.

"oh, hi." he smiled.

"did you even noticed i was absent yesterday?" you asked.

"at first, i didn't but when i noticed you weren't pestering me to buy you some soy milk, that's when i knew you weren't around." he smiled, sheepishly.

"well that's a good thing someone noticed my absence." you announced, but mainly to your friend who was busy doing something on his desk.

"ohhhh!!! baby!!!! are you alright? you were absent yesterday, and i have no one to copy math activities with!! you don't know how pathetic i was yesterday." your friend, akihiro exclaimed, clinging onto your arms. you even wondered why his name meant 'a bright scholar' but he can't even keep up with the classes all the time, you smiled at this sight.

"oh you needed me?" you asked, mocking him.

"yes mommy." he answered back, literally doing his puppy dog eyes, which you find really really cute, "depends, 1 lesson = 3 soy milk."
you offered, "deal." he chirped, hugging you.

yama couldn't help but smile at this sight, he was glad he actually had some friends besides tsukki and the volleyball team, sometimes when tsukki is not around he hangs out with the three of you, and yes three. you still had one friend, but he is always late, sometimes misses his class because apparently he is "lazy" to get up, yukio. captain of the basketball team, yama wondered how he even became a captain but boy was he fucking tardy.

"oi, if you're gonna have 3 soy milks from akihiro, and one from me, you're gonna have 4 by the end of the day." yama inquired.

"5 to be exact, because yukio will buy me one too. and what's your point?" you asked.

"isn't that too much?" yama asked.

"you know how she drinks soy milk? she has a gallon of soy milk at her home, gallons actually. her principle is basically soy milk = water, i bet her pee smells like soy milk already." aki, butted in. which earned a smack from the girl.

"i'll tell yukio, you have been bullying me." she said, walking her way towards her seat.

💌

you still have 10 minutes before the classes begin, so you just scribbled some notes when you heard someone pulling a seat beside you.

"ah, yuki." you said, not bothering to lift your face.

"uhm?" he groggily questioned, because why is his presence not being acknowledge, you sighed and looked at him.

bags under his eyes, and he had bandages around his fingers, "yuki, what happened to you?" standing up and examining his body, he was slouching which was not a sight to see considering he doesn't slouch, "i had to run 20 rounds last night," he groggily replied, sitting down and crashing his face onto your stomach, "again?" you asked, he said something but you couldn't quite catch it.
"what?" you asked, trying to remove his face from you, slowly lifting his face up, "what?" you asked again, "i said, yes i did. and let me sniff your blouse it smells good." he said, going back to his position, hands wrapped around your waist, you awkwardly standing there, good thing your classmates were busy minding their business, except for someone who has his hands gripped tightly around his thighs.

"fuck you. yukio." tsukki muttered.

💌

i do not own anything, except for my thoughts and probably the cover of this story.

(c) xibal6969 2020