8. novocane [18+]

after eating dinner tsukki excused himself and told his mom he will retire to bed.

"alright. don't forget to brush your teeth." she reminded him.

"yes."

hurriedly, he went inside his room, and laid down in bed, he opened his phone and scrolled through his gallery, dozens of pictures were taken as he walked you home, a picture of your chest, a picture of your legs, and his personal favorite, the angle under your skirt, he fluttered his eyes, not believing what he was actually seeing, he managed to take photos of you as you were occupied with the nature and shit, he took the opportunity to snap some photos that would feed him for days, even weeks.

what bothers him is that you weren't observant, it's like you were just lost in the thoughts of the rain, and some nature shit.
but nonetheless,

he can't help but smile, as his thoughts wander with how your butt would feel as he was bending you over, skin to skin, god it made him crazy, he wants you, so fucking much, it's making him frustrated, out of frustration he undid his pajamas and played with his member, groaning as he tried his best to picture you, sucking him off.

his strokes was vigorous as if he will not see broad daylight, fapping at a speed that could shatter glass.
he moaned your name, as his seeds filled his shirt, "fuck." he whispered, breath shaking, he sure released a lot, but his curiosity led him to touch the tip of his cock and spread cum onto his other fingers.
unknowingly he licked his fingers sensually, tasting his own seeds, oh to have you clean him off after a huge jerk off session, wanting more he did rub his other fingers as he slowly finger fucked his face, saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth as he stroked his member again, god was he lewd.

he can't help but moan your name over and over and over again, his mother would be really disappointed seeing her child like this.
but no, he didn't care, tsukki lived by the moment,
he always does,
after a good session of pleasuring his self he just sighed, "damn, it felt good." he said, as he sat down and stared at his cock and fingers, he decided to wash his self as he weakly walked to the bathroom.
legs wobbly, he made his way to the shower,
"shower sex, sounds good." he said, as if he had someone to fuck with, is he addicted to jerking off? of course not, right? it's a way of relieving stress, he is a teenager, so it's normal, right?

right?

as he again touched the tip of his cock smiling at the tickling feeling that enveloped his imagination, next thing he knows he was groaning and panting while he chants your name, your name rolling down his tongue as he felt his cock twitch, left hand situated on the bathroom wall as he harshly rubbed his member off, moans escaping his lips, as he let it out again, cum trickled down his legs as the water from the shower head covered his now trembling body, god was it fucking warm.

he sighed in defeat as he felt his energy drained away just like how the water made its way to the drainage.
not bothering with soap he just washed his self with warm water and headed off to bed, naked. he doesn't care, he is just tired.

if jerking off made him this tired, imagine sex.

💌

quickie: lmao, gomen tsukki.

i do not own anything, except for my thoughts and probably the cover of this story.

(c) xibal6969 2020