13. don't go breaking my heart

weeks have passed since you and tsukki started working, things have been going really well, you usually walk together on your way home, and often times he would spend an hour or two at your house just to work with you for your paper.

"kei, would you like some snacks?" your mother asked him, as you guys were still working.

"yes please," he humbly respond, "alright. you too, love, would you like some?" your mom said, "mm yes mom."

💌

you still hangout with your friends, but every time you go home, you always walk with kei. it's beginning to be a habit already, him waiting for you outside the girl's rest room, you always wash your face before leaving the school, because apparently you feel "dusty." so he has to wait for you everyday.

it's normal right, for him to walk with you everyday, i mean you and tsukki have been working for weeks now, so when this is all over maybe he would stop walking with you.

"right?" you asked yourself as you stare at the mirror in front of you, your face dripping wet.

💌

"you okay?" he asked, as you both walked to your school, "hmmm. yeah." you said, fidgeting, index card crumpled, today is the day where you and tsukki are gonna present, why the fuck are you nervous then?
because apparently your teacher has invited some of the other faculty members to attend, why? no one knows, maybe because you both were considered smart students?
are they gonna observe us and think about offering us some scholarships in a university?
lmao, as if.

we need to have a really high IQ to be even offered with a scholarship at a prestigious university in Japan.

come to think of it, you only have another year before you graduate, surely university talks are coming, so this might be an opportunity.

you were so lost in thoughts, you did not notice tsukki holding your unoccupied hand as you walked, he was listening to music, "what could he be listening to?" you thought, you shrugged it off, focusing on the index cards on your left hand, mouthing the words you are reading, still holding tsukki's hand.

💌

"we'll be ok." he comforted you as you prepare the projector for your powerpoint, you spent your last night with kei, rehearsing, "ugh i don't even know why i'm nervous." you said.
"you two ready?" your teacher asked, you just gulped and held tsukki's hand, without knowing. "ah. yes ma'am. we are." he said, squeezing your hands tightly.

your teacher gave you a signal, but man you were really fucking nervous. you don't usually let yourself be this nervous, kei took this as a cue that he should begin, "good morning everyone~!" he started, as he looked at you and smiled genuinely, you didn't do shit, but you let yourself get away with it, "hi, today we are here to discuss something that could change our way of thinking in regards to gene technology." you started. tsukki beside you.

💌

you were finally fixing your crumpled sheets as you also erase the writings you wrote on the board, "that was great you two!!" your teacher exclaimed, "i knew i could count on the both of you, especially you kei." she said, giving the both of you a tap on the shoulder.
you and kei, did well, even though you did most of the talking.
after you finished fixing all your mess, you excused yourself to the bathroom. "finally." you sighed, you texted your mom and told her the presentation was a success, you then proceeded washing your face, man you were fucking thirsty too.

your phone buzzed, it was from aki, "you did great today. come on let's eat!! we missed you, you bitch. we'll be outside the gate." it read, you smiled, you thought of it, it had been a long time since you and your friends went out to eat, so today was the best day.
you hurriedly dried up your face, as you left, you noticed kei was waiting for you.
"hey, uhm, aki invited me to eat outside tonight, you can go home now or something. thanks for today." you said, as you hurriedly went outside.

💌

"what the fuck?" tsukki said, after all they did she just left him, and for what? hang out with her friends?

was he mad?

of course he is.

who wouldn't?

he just decided to walk home alone.

after all.

after all the things i did to her.

"she's my girlfriend, how dare she leave me alone." he said, as his breath hitched.

is she?

yes, i held her hands. she didn't mind.

meaning she liked it, no! she loved it.

i even met her parents, i have been in her room. i used her bathroom, i have her book.

book.

book.

shelves.

the camera.

"yes, the camera."

💌

thanks for taking your time to read this crack bs. comments are appreciated, but if you don't wanna comment, it's okay too.
hope you're doing fine, stay safe (≧◡≦)

💌

i do not own anything, except for my thoughts and probably the cover of this story

(c) xibal6969 2020