18. doin' time [18+]

quickie: comments are appreciated!! 🙇‍♀️
also, since 進撃の巨人/attack on titan released the season 4 trailer, i just had to update.
will update in a few days or two, i'm just busy with all the shit going on.
please sign petitions on twt!!

💌

shades of purple, pink and orange painted the sky as you were just casually walking your way to your home room because your dumbass left your notebook, you swore you placed it in your bag as soon as you left.

soy milk in your hand, you get inside.
the lights were already switched off, as you spotted your notebook, you soon grabbed it, and placing it inside your bag when suddenly, someone pulled your hair from behind, "fuck!" you screamed, falling to the ground.
now being dragged to the back of the room.
you screamed for help, surely someone can hear you, the teachers and other students must still be around, right?

"shut the fuck up." you heard the person say.
"kei?!" trying to let him go of your short hair, you then tried to stand up and faced him which meant you twisting your hair and god your scalp hurts, "it's gonna fucking bleed." you thought.
you reached over kei grabbing him by the collar, in which you miserably failed, you were now at the back of the room, you can't see shit, cause it was fucking dark, "kei! let go of my hair." wincing in pain as he kicked your abdomen, you stumbled but you were caught.
of course you would be, this motherfucker is still gripping your hair, he then kicked your shin, which made you cry out in pain, "k-kei. please." you pleaded, tears now running down your face, you were hanging on your knees, kei still not letting go of your hair, your scalp was stinging, this time you are sure it's blood.

not contented, he then kicked your face, only then he let go of your hair, you fell backwards.

you touched your face which was now stained with his shoes' dirt, your hair was mess, you were even surprised you can move your neck, you saw him looking at you pathetically, "tell anyone about this. let's see about your kyoshou university now." he whispered, placing a kiss on your cheeks, before snapping a photo of you.

"you look pathetic." he said, smirking, as he opened the door, and left you alone, alone in this dark room, where you are supposed to feel somehow safe.

you just laid there, with beaten up face, tear stained cheeks, and bleeding scalp.

for 4 minutes you regulated your breathing with the help of that breathing technique you are copying from your fave manga.
(ごめん 🙇‍♀️)

you slowly got up, and you thought that you actually never left your notebook.
someone purposely opened your bag, and got a hold of your it and placed it there on your desk, because if you actually had left it, your pencil case should be along with it, but no, it was just your notebook.

you sighed, a heavy sigh.
you slowly arranged the chairs and desks, because hell it caused a slight commotion.
walking like you just came from war, you left the room making sure you leave it arranged and tidy.

you slowly made your way to the girl's rest room, washing your face, and dusting off the dust that has made contact with your uniform while you were pathetically laying on the school floor minutes ago, you then proceeded washing you scalp, god it stung, "aw." you winced it pain, but slowly found relief when the cold water made its home on your bloody scalp, you slowly rinsed it off with your fingers carefully not touching the wound, once the water was no longer red, you turned the faucet off and you dried your hair, slowly rubbing your handkerchief along the strands of your hair.

you lifted your face and let out a gasp, behind you was kei, watching you closely.
"how?" you thought, you didn't even hear the door open, what the fuck.
"you look pathetic." as he immediately went up to you, kissing you, "oh god, i love you on my lips," he said, hands roaming around your body, "resist me, and i'll make you bleed harder." he said as he played with your tongue, you were tired, you didn't even have any energy left, so you just stood there while he does shit to you.
"i don't like this anymore." you thought, but you didn't fight, you don't want another bloody scalp, "moru." you thought, "moru. help me." you uttered.