17. violet

2009 September 27
morning
7:16

-

"On the other news, body of a young boy was found floating in a river north west of Utashinai.
Body was found by local residents as they were doing their fishing routine, not far from the location was a body of a little girl who wore purple top and seemingly in her undergarments, covered in mud, police confirmed it was the missing twins, from the city of Tokyo.

We have covered the missing case of the Kajiyashiki twins which aired 3 months ago, relentless search and rescue operation was conducted all over Japan, in spite of the huge reward, all leads failed miserably, not until this very day. Daimon is now live at the scene."

"Yes, even with a bad weather police are searching around the area for evidences that will lead as to what and why have the twins reached Utashinai despite living in Tokyo, missing 3 months ago the twins were last seen in a public market with their mother who then said have left them for a second, upon returning the twins were no longer in the place where she left them, months of search and rescue has been done, and now finally the twins have been found, suspect or suspects, are yet to be discovered but the police strongly agree that a certain pedophile is involved for the parents had told the authorities that someone has been targeting their children for some quite time, which ultimately led to a further investigations. Progress about the news will be reported once the signal was given, Haru."

"Thank you Daimon, on the other news, a low pressure area is about to—"

"kei, don't ever go running around anywhere alright? always stay inside the house."

"yes mommy." he whispered.

"what do you like for dinner, love?" his mom asked.

"anything will do," he responded as he walked to his high chair clinging onto his dinosaur stuffed toy.

💌

comments are appreciated!! ≧◠◡◠≦
also, please join the movement on twitter、sign petitions, spread awareness!!
it's the least we could do to our fellowmen.
stay safe!! <3

💌

this book is a work of fiction.
names, characters, business, organizations, places, events, and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.
i do not own anything, except for my thoughts and probably the cover of this story.

(c) bl34chbnk 2020