25. architecture + pls read note.

【pls read note at the end of this chapter, pls!!】

hints of white, black and grey painted the sky as you left your house, you texted tsukki and said you'll be heading out with some friends, he didn't bother with replying but when it was almost night you received tons from him, you found yourself staring at your phone as he bombarded you with messages, "hey, are you alright?" aki asked, as he eats a spoonful of omurice, "hm, yeah." replying averting your eyes from your phone and noticed two of your close friends were staring at you, "what?" asking as you locked your phone and placed it face down, "you haven't touched your food."
"oh, sorry, you know i don't like eating hot foods, burns my tongue." clearly lying, you were bothered with what your boyfriend was saying.

"you're mine, you know that, right?"
same messages, sent 13 times in a row.

"say, how's your parents?" yukio asked, "they're fine, really happy that i'm trying for kyoshou," muttering as you took a bite, "hmm, i'll just probably attend some boring university near my parents' prefecture—" aki said, "but at least, they boys there are cute." he snickered, which earned a laugh and a tsk from you and yukio. "hurry up and finish your food! we are gonna play by that claw machine." aki demanded as he hurriedly ate his meal, you on the other hand didn't feel like eating, "can't finish?" yukio asked, nodding, he smiled as he took your food and ate it, yeah he does that ever since the three of you became friends he would finish all the food, saying it's a waste, and since all of it will turn into shit sooner or later, might as well eat all of it, noh?

"おつかれ 様でした!" the three of you said, as you bowed and paid for the meal, "come on!! there were these kuroko no basuke figures!" aki screamed, "really?!" you screamed at him too as the both of you clinged onto each others arms, both of you were a fan of that manga, also one of the reason why you became friends with yukio in the first place.

both of you ended up spending more than you both anticipated, "but i want aomine!" complaining as you held 5 figures you won, but you can't seem to get aomine, and you managed to behead one figure coming from the same manga, and you got the head, "that's kagami!" which made the three of you laugh your asses, "at least get his body for me," you said in between breaths, "i'll try to get them." yukio offered as he tried to get the beheaded action figure, "it's no use, i think its feet is stuck underneath all the other toys," you moaned in distress as aki asked for plastic bags for both of your action figures. "come on, let's go home, i think it's gonna rain," taking out an umbrella, "but aomine-kun?" you dramatically asked both of them, "we can try tomorrow ok?" yukio offered, you stared at that lone action figure without his team, "i'll be back aomine," you fake-cried, "come on, let's walk home while eating ice-cream!"
"damn, i spent all of my money tonight, thanks a lot." you snickered, as the three of you walked home.

aki needed to be somewhere else once you all reached the town center, so yukio offered to go home with you instead of you hopping the train alone, both of you walked along the bridge as the sky painted itself purple and dark red, appreciating the moment you sighed, feeling some sort of relief, it wasn't awkward not for you, but for yukio it was. for some reason he can't seem to be find peace as he walks beside you, "i think we could do it if we try." he muttered, "hm?" you asked, as you turned around and saw him stopped in his tracks, "huh?"

"i think we could do it if we try," he know said loud and clear, you already knew where this was going, but you're gonna pretend you don't, "what are you talking about, yuki?" a nickname only you who are allowed to use, "let's go home." grabbing him by his shirt, yet he refused to leave his spot, "we can try."
"what?"

"i love you, always, it was always you."

it was always you.

always you.