Afterword

I have been working on this book for around four years now, and I am very happy with it at the moment. That doesn't mean I won't come back and edit it in the future though.

Lucy was the first character I wrote where I intended to extend her story past the first few chapters and I love her so much because she captures a lot of my own personality. She is a character I wish was real, and if she was I feel like she'd be a daughter of mine.

This book is going to become the first in a series of supernatural books that are going to take place over a period of time. I will later list the order of the series but I do have other books that are going up and are already up, which are a part of this series.

I am going to begin writing a sequel to this book in the future, I'm unsure when as of the moment, but I know it will occur since I have plans for the Whittroe family.

I hope you enjoyed the book, please read my other works, I truly adore writing and would love to see what people think of my other pieces of work.

If you would like to see updates, they can be found on my Instagram or Blog. I am planning to add any images I use for inspiration onto my blog if you are interested in seeing my vision.

Thank you for all of the support.