Not the only ones

-Waverly's POV-

The Z-team or known as Addison's group won the cheer competition and I'm so proud of her "I'm happy for you Addi" I smile and give her a quick hug "Thanks Waverly" she thanked and we both focused on Bucky who's talking about being President 'damn, I barely listened didn't I?' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addison and Bree told me to join them on the bus to get home and I agreed "Waverly! Let's go!" Addison yells from a distance "Okay okay I'm coming!" I yell back and rush to the bus.

Once everyone got in, Shrimpy(the mascot) started driving 

"I GOT ASKED TO PROM!!" A cheerleader excitedly yelled "I wish I got invited to prom" Addison sighed and then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the bus settled to a stop, Bucky started screaming and jumped out of the bus "Everyone! Calm down" Addison spoke up as Bree complimented her "Zed!" She exclaimed and ran out "Addison!" I called her and followed her steps until I was next to her "Are you alright?" I ask "I'm fine" she answers as we both looked around I noticed something 'The Forbidden Forest' I thought and heard some rustling "Hear that?" Addi asks "Y-yeah" I stutter 'Willa and the pack' was what I thought at the moment "Awooooo" Willa's howl was heard and they left "Addi- oww" Zed was cut off by Addi punching him "Zed!" She exclaimed and hugged him "yeah.. I miss you too" Zed says but I focused my attention to Zoey "Hello Zoey" I waved "Waverly!" She smiled and gave a hug as the cheerleaders headed our way "We aren't the only ones here" Addison starts "There are werewolves" she says as the Acey's began to panic and started reaching for their phones 'Great Job Willa!' I rolled my eyes at the thought "Cool!" Zoey excitedly says.

A/N: Hello! I know its short but that's how it's supposed to be. Anyway, again next chapter is probably tomorrow or the day after that but hoped you enjoyed!
I just thought of this chapter on the spot and Um no proof read HAHA