Gotta Find Where I Belong

-Third Person POV-

(That morning before Waverly got to school, Kacey brought out a book and blamed Waverly for it and everyone believed her because of her charms)

Waverly, Wade and Bucky arrived at the gym and entered to see the wolves and the cheerleaders doing a routine "They're good" Wade says "Yeah.." Waverly trails off "I gotta go, catch you guys later" Bucky says and transforms into his self-centred ego "Oh! Look who's here... Waverly" Addison gave a sarcastic smile. Waverly looked around to see if Wade was near her but apparently he hid 'Great' Waverly rolled her eyes before looking at Addison "What?" Waverly asks "Why don't you show us a routine? I mean you quit cheerleading 2 years ago. Is it because I'm better than you?" Addison taunts Waverly while everyone(aside from Bucky and the Acey's) watches with a cold stare "Sure, I don't see why not" Waverly says like she isn't affected by the way she's being treated but in reality she feels like she would cry 'be strong' she thought to herself before positioning herself.

Throughout the whole routine she caught glimpses of Bucky and the Acey's cheering for her while the others were in awe, she even saw her brother giving her a thumbs up.

After she had finished she was hugged by her brother "Wade, you okay?" She asks "That was amazing, I didn't get to see you grow up" Wade starts fake sobbing "Hold up! Who's he?" Wyatt asks but was ignored by Waverly "Is he Wyatt?" Wade asks while pointing at Wyatt "Yea" she gives a nod as Wade walks up to Wyatt "How dare you break her heart" Wade growls before showing his fangs "You're a werewolf" Willa says from behind "She lied to us! What did you expect? I stay with a liar?" Wyatt growls back as Waverly gasps in shock "W-waverly" Wyatt stuttered but then remembered the reason why they broke up "I'll leave" Waverly mumbles before running.

(Imagine Waverly is Addison and Wyatt is Zed)

'I lost my mate, my best friend, and my love' Wyatt thought before heading back to the den.

A/N: How's this chapter? Honestly I didn't know what to do so I apologise. I have a feeling this chapter will be edited again HAHAHA please tell me if I should leave this chapter like this. Next chapter will be in 2 days I guess...