Awake

-Wyatt's POV-

I woke up and got dressed to see Waverly. I made sure I have the necklace with me and headed out "Where are you going?" Willa asks which made me stop "To see Waverly with Wade" I reply without looking at her. She stays silent for a few minutes before allowing me to leave "See you later, sister" I wave and ran to Wade's house.

I knock on the door and he opens it slightly "Gimme a minute.." he mumbles and closes the door. A few hisses and stuff falling were heard from the inside which concerned me a lot but he finally exits with a smile on his face "What happened back there?" I ask "Oh, nothing.." he trails and opens the car "Let's get going?" he smiles lightly. 

We both got in and he starts driving. I opened my mouth to speak but quickly shut it because I don't know what to do "You okay?" he asks still concentrated on driving "O-oh u-um ye-yeah" I stutter 'idiot' I mentally slapped myself for stuttering "Nervous?" he glances at me "Slightly" I mumble. He hums in response and we both stayed silent.

10 minutes later, We are already at the hospital and I wasn't feeling to good "Are you sure you're okay" Concern flashes through Wade's eyes as he speaks "I'm good, just nervous" I say as he nods.

 "Georgia!" he greets the intern "Here to visit, Waverly?" she glances between me and Wade "Yep" he smiles "Okay then. Shall I lead the way or you're good?" she asks "We're good" I smile as she gave a farewell "Let's go" Wade turns to me and we both started walking towards her room.

-Wade's POV-

We slowly enter her room and she seemed....peaceful. "Hey.." I softly mumble as I sat on one side of the bed "I have the necklace with me" Wyatt says while holding it "What will we do with it?" he asks "it may give her energy" I shrug.

Wyatt slowly walked near the bed and carefully placed the necklace around Waverly's neck (obviously) "her hair's glowing!" I exclaim as we watch her "It might be able to wake her up" Wyatt says, impressed. 

A few minutes have passed and the glowing finally stopped. Waverly's eyes fluttered open as she saw us "Wade, Wyatt..?" she mutters before fixing herself "You're finally awake" I smile "What happened?" she asks "Wyatt, get the doctors" I tell him as he nods and left the room, "You tried to commit... s-sui-" 

"Suicide" she cuts me off "I found you and yeah, coma" I say "Oh.." she mumbled "Well then, when I was in coma.. I heard all their apologies" she says when suddenly the doctor and Wyatt entered "I'll be giving her a quick checkup. So boys, could you wait outside?" the doctor turns to us. We both nod and left the room "I can't believe she's finally awake" Wyatt smiles happily "Should we tell anyone?" I ask. He thought for a bit then nodded his head. 

I was about to speak when someone cleared their throat "So, how is she, doctor?" I ask when I turned to him "She can leave in 2 days.. We still have to keep an eye on her" He replies "Oh! and yeah, you may see her again"

"Waverly" Wyatt shyly greets as we both enter the room "Hey.."  she slightly smiles "So, um.. uh.. Do you forgive me or no? I mean its alright if you don't bu- " I nudge him slightly before he starts rambling "I do forgive you" Waverly says "Phew, that was a relief" Wyatt breathes when an idea came into my mind "Ly, Why don't we celebrate Prawn with you? Like once you get out of here.. We could properly celebrate Prawn" I suggest "Of Course!" she happily grins "Well, we can't wait" Wyatt chuckles.

A/N: Sorry for this late chapter! I got sick and couldn't use my laptop so yeah... 

also, sorry for this boring chapter. I didn't know what to do.