She's mine!

-Waverly's POV-

Once I made sure that the wolves are secured inside Seabrook high, I quickly head home and climbed up to my room.

I changed quickly and pretended that I just woke up and went down "Hey mom, dad and Addi" I greet "How's your sleep?"Addison asks while our parents watch us interact "I'm feeling good, just got a little headache" I say hoping they believe me 'Thank goodness I locked my door' I thought "Waverly Jane Wells, I haven't seen you arrive until now" Dad's voice seemed angry "I went up after I helped Zoey" I lie "That better be true or else you're grounded" Mom says "Well, time for dinner..." Addi trailed off and we all head to the dining room for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner me and Addi had decided that we'll sleep in her room for sister time "So..." I say as I sat on my sleeping bag "How are you and Zed?" I ask "We're good even after I rejected him a few hours ago" she chuckles as we both talked until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up and I changed into this:

And styled my hair like this:

And we both went down for breakfast

"Morning, Girls" Dad greets as he sat down to read a newspaper "Morning!" We greet and also sat down "Breakfast is served" Mom smiles as she places our breakfast on the table "Thanks, Mom" we both thanked and started eating 'it's like they forgot everything from yesterday ' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached school and I had a pretty good feeling for today "What are you thinking about?" Addison asks "Nothing" I say and pat her back as Zed approaches us and they had a mini yet cute argument "Ugh! You guys even fight like a perfect couple " Eliza groans "Tell me about it" I sigh as the couple just looked at us "Well I have som-" I was cut off by Bucky yelling something about being president and he left when Lacey and Stacey approached us "When we're cheer captain you're so off the team" They say "And when I'm cheer captain, you're glad to say because cheer is about being united" Addi smiles "That was terrible trash talk" they say "It may be terrible but at least it's better than being a stupid follower" I glare at them as they gasp "Well... I gotta go guys" Addi sighs and follows the two girls "I have something to do" I say and ran the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was finally at the hallway where I secured the wolves "Hey... it's clear" I whisper near the vent and left for the president thingy.

I was seated next to Addi and Bree while our principal started talking "Who wants to be our first candidate?" The principal asks and suddenly the band started playing and Bucky's face on a banner was being displayed.

Everyone began to cheer as my cousin made his way to the stage "Good news. We have a brilliant and cheertastic candidate running for president this year... ME!" He did his iconic jazz hands 'Will someone else be a candidate?" I thought while the crowd got louder.

After a few minutes, Zed began to tumble all the way down to the stage "ZOMBIE STRONG!" He exclaimed while the crowd cheered for him "Hello everyone. I'm Zed and I am running for president! If you vote for me, I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" He tells the crowd while they began chanting his name.
"As your president I will make Seabrook a place that respects zombies and" he was cut off by Bree yelling Werewolves "No.. why do we.. WEREWOLVES!" He yells while everyone aside from me began panicking.

I was with Addi and Bree "Football team, defence, Z-24" he commands them as the team formed a tight wall in front of us. "Where's the moonstone!" Willa points at me and Addi "I think you got the wrong person" Addi says totally confused "Our razor sharp claws will gut them and splatter their blood!" Wynter says as Willa and Wyatt looked at her "too much?" She asks as Willa nodded "Wolves! On my command" Willa orders as they began to bare their fangs. I signalled Wyatt to stop Willa as he did "I hate it when you both are right" she mumbled "Wolves!... stand down" she says and gave a fake smile 'Typical' I thought "Sorry! We wolves just admire your town" she says "What?!? They can't join our school" Bucky says "The forbidden forest is part of Seabrook" I say "Welcome to Seabrook!" Addi starts while Justin, one of the football players, gave me a smile "I'm Addi-" she was cut off by Wyatt growling at Justin "She's mine!" He growled as everyone heard this and gasped...

A/N: How was this chapter? I'm not sure if I can post tomorrow but I'll try oh and the character playing Justin is Harry Styles because I literally can't think of anyone Hehe. Hope you enjoyed this chapter