We own the night

-Waverly's POV-

"Mom, Dad we're fine" Addi reassures our parents for the millionth time until Bucky comes and lied to Mom and dad about protecting us "liar" I mumbled underneath my breath and me being me I zoned out....

"I hereby declare that the anti-monster law will be reinstated" I was knocked back into reality when I heard Mom declare the law "Great!" I sarcastically smiled "Mom! That is unfair!" Addi shouts and Mom gave her the 'zip it' sign "Addison" Zed called out and headed our way

(Start at 00:45)

I dragged Bucky away from the two "Hey! What was that for?!?!" He yells "Shut up and don't bother them!" I angrily exclaim "And what if I don't?" He sassed "I won't vote you for president" I simply say even if I actually won't vote him "You wouldn't" he gasped "Oh! I would, Cousin" I smirked and left him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey asked me to help her place posters around Zombie town and of course, I agreed.

"Zoey, should we place the last poster near your house?" I ask "Sure!" She replies as we head back to her house.
We were almost done putting it up when a 'worker' approached us "Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a friend" Zoey asks him "There's no such things as werewolves" he replied 'Wyatt' I thought "But Waverly's sister heard it howl" she reasoned "right Waverly?" She asks me "yeah.. Addison said she heard someone howl" I answer as Wyatt gave me a glare then turned back to Zoey "Maybe it was a hiker saying, Howls it going?" He tells her "But... oh! What big eyes you have" Zoey noticed "Zoey! Get back inside! Thank you Waverly for taking care of her" Zevon says as Zoey ran to him.
Once I made sure she's inside "Howls it going?" I mocked him "Hey! That's what I thought of" he explained "Why did you agree with her?" He asks "What was I supposed to do? Lie? She was there" I raised my hand as a surrender "We're both gonna argue about this aren't we?" He sighs "Let's just stop" I say and take the poster me and Zoey placed and followed Wyatt to the den.

-AT THE DEN-

"Wolves! He's back" Willa tells her pack "with... Waverly!" She adds while Wyatt got his necklace and mark back "We're exposed,Willa" he tells her as I gave her the poster "That looks nothing like us, we have better hair than that!" She says "They heard you howl" I say "I only said awoooo, it could mean aloha or ciao or.. I'll rip your throat out" she tells me "We saw the other option as the great alpha! She had the white hair!" Wyatt says "It's probably just the light" she gives a look "uhh... no, that's my sister" I say "She could lead us to the moonstone and we can stay wolf strong for another 100 years" Wynter sighs dreamily as a Willa gave in "Fine! Where do you both study?" Willa asks me "Seabrook high" I say "didn't I tell Wyatt?" I ask "He forgot" Wynter deadpanned while I gave Wyatt a glare "Sorry" he gave me a hug "I'll forgive you... for now" I chuckle when he notices the scary tone on my voice when I added the 2 words 'for now'
"anyway, we'll go in the morning" Wyatt decides "We go tonight" Willa orders "or tonight works" he mumbled

(Imagine Waverly singing with Wyatt or Willa because it's your choice)

A/N: How's this chapter? I didn't put the exact lines like in the movie because like I said before, I like putting some twists in stories. I won't be following the exact movie because what's the fun in that? This story will be full of new characters and experiences so Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll post the next chapter tomorrow :)