Assembly

-Third Person POV-

"I'll never leave your side" Waverly smiles as she and Wyatt walked around the forest "I'll never leave you too" Wyatt smiles back

-Wyatt's POV-

I woke up from my dream about Waverly before Willa entered my room "Let's go, we have school" she says "Coming!" I respond as she closed the door 'Something's not right....' I thought but shrugged it off.

-Bucky's POV-

I was walking with the Acey's when I saw Wade. I ran to him and he looked really tired "How are you?" I ask him as he just looks at me "I have the letters, let's get ready for the assembly" he mumbles and walked away "What happened?" Jacey asks, concern lacing in his voice, "Waverly is at the hospital" I sadly reply as they gasp in shock "How is she?" Stacey asks "She's in coma" I respond as they went silent.

-ASSEMBLY-

It's assembly time and since I'm the school's president... I need to make the announcement 'This is for Waverly, you can do this' I look at myself in the mirror for the last time "Don't cry" I say to myself "Hey, Bucky" I turned around to see Wade "Hey.." I reply "Here are the letters" he gave it to me "Don't you want to do it?" I ask as he shrugs "I barely know them" he looks away "I'll watch from the shadows" he adds before running away "I guess... it's up to me" I put a fake smile on my face before getting up on stage. The wolves, humans and zombies were there so I took a deep breath "Good Morning Seabrook High!" I exclaim as everyone, aside from the wolves, cheered "I have a few announcements to make" I say seriously while everyone looked curious "Last night, Waverly Wells was sent to the hospital due to overdose" I cleared my throat as I hear murmurs from them.

-Wynter's POV-

"Last night, Waverly Wells was sent to the hospital due to overdose" Bucky starts off 'not again' I thought as I got a flashback from when we were 13.
:Flashback:

"Waverly!" I shout as I couldn't find her "Where'd you go?" I mumble. I started walking near the waterfall where me and Waverly used to go when we were upset "Who's that?" I slowly walked towards the person, who's back was facing me, "I'm done with life, I'm replaceable after all. Addison has everything she ever wanted. They don't need me..." I realised that it was Waverly who was speaking "Waverly!" I call out as she looked at me, emotionless "Wynter *sobs* tell them, I love them all" she continues sobbing but with a smile on her face "No!" I ran as fast as I can and grabbed her "No!"
:End of Flashback:

I got chills (when you walk, chills when you talk~~~ I should probably stop... sorry hehe)
I looked to my right to see Wyatt and Willa tearing up "Her brother, Wade, got her to the hospital before her condition got worse.." Bucky looked really sad "On behalf of her and Wade... I'll be passing out letters that she wrote before the incident happened" he says and left the stage.