Chapter eight

She was a angel. I looked at the white wings on her back that had a bit of a gray tent to them probably from the dragon in them. The light radiation of off her hurt my eyes. she was looking at me and I could tell that she could see me for what I really was. she squeezed her eyes shut then opened them wide agin and she still looked confused.
"Why can't I see your face?"
i smiled.
"When I'm in demon form my body changes to beings that are good I turn into this"
he said pointing at himself.
"So I'm really an angle?"
"You really are."
Slowly the blackness faded away and he returned to his normal self.
"How do I change?"
"You have to concentrate on which form you want to be. Imagine yourself as that."
I did as he said and felt my body start to change. my back started burning and I felt a pressure then it was over.
"You know Ella you weren't even half angel."
She didn't say anything. I reached out to touch her but she pulled away.
"I'm sorry Ella, I know that this is a lot and I know I looked scary."
My hand fell to my side. she wiped her face and looked up at me.
"That's not why I'm crying."
She bit her lip as a fresh trail of tears erupted from her eyes.
"Then what is it?"
She looked down then back up agin.
"I overheard Rose and you all talking about me saying that if I was what I am then they would be coming for me. Whose they?"
My heart started beating fast. I didn't want her to know and I wish I didn't have to tell her but it has to be done.
"They are the upper people, since your one of them they will want you."
"What if I don't want to go?"
"Then they will make you, Ella angles are one of the most important things in the supernatural world they posses powers that are beyond our control or even beyond our comprehension and if one goes bad then it could destroy everything and everyone and they think that is in the shadow world will corrupt them or you in this case."
"Would you?"
I looked at her as my blood began boiling. maybe we would have long ago but now it was unthinkable and besides I wouldn't allow anyone to get near enough to her to change her.
"No, we may be the monsters in children's nightmares and we may be the things that kill with out reason but we don't wish our own destruction and turning you would ensure that."
"I don't want to go though!"
She stomped her foot and I could see the rage on her face. I smiled to myself. this must be the dragon in her, angles never lose there temper.
"I know Ella."
"Then do something! Explain to them what you just explained to me. Tell them!"
"They won't listen."
"Then make them. We have that right as people......or monster to say what we think! This isn't fair for them to be judgmental. Against you all because of what you are or what you've done everyone makes mistakes its in our nature."
i shook my head as she continued ranting.