Chapter eleven

His face turned red and he looked down.
"What do you mean be with you?"
"It's nothing don't worry about it"
"No tell me."
He was suddenly interested with a pice of grass.
"Benjamin!"
"Ok ok so there is a purpose to why I found you....see I've been watching you like I said not because of what I thought you where though. When I turned five hundred my mom had my soul mate found by a witch."
"Ok so?"
"So your my soul mate Ella."
I laughed.
"Me? Yea right."
He looked shocked.
"Ella it's not funny."
"Yes it is."
I stopped laughing when I heard a growl. Benjamin was standing there and his eyes had gone black.
"Do you know how tragic this is for me? I've waited five hundred years for you! To find out that I can't be with you? Do you know how that feels to know that the one person who is perfect for you can never be yours?"
His eyes held so much rage and pain that I couldn't stop my self from walking over to him. I snaked my arms around his waist.
"I guess I will."
I looked up at him and he bent down toward me and our lips touched. it was a hot and urgent kiss filled with all the raw emotion he didn't want to say. he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as my hands tugged at his hair. This is what I've been waiting to do only I didn't realize it till now. He savagely ran his hands up and down my back scratching me in the process. when we couldn't breath anymore he pulled back but went to my neck.
"You know.....princes shouldn't act like this in public."
He laughed against my neck and I shivered as his hot breath tickled me.
"Neither should angles."
"Ah I'm half dragon so I can be a little bad sometimes."
He stopped and smiled a sad smile at me.
"We can't....... be together though."
I got down from his waist.
"What if you told them we where soul mates?"
"No!"
"What why!"
He shook his head.
"Ella don't mention this to anyone, it's dangerous"
I stood there dumbfounded. what would it hurt? Was he ashamed of me? I looked at him only to find him staring at me.
"Are you embarrassed by me?"
"What! No!"
"Then why?"
"How do you think the who kingdom would take to finding out an angel was my soulmate?"
I shook my head. and tears started to fall.
"I guess we won't find out will we?"
Then I took off running.