Chapter thirteen

He had talked and after arguing for a couple of hours they let me stay for a month. It was my the first day in my month and I had a lot planned. I was going to go bowling with Benjamin. Right now I was getting ready I was wearing a black blame it on my A.D.D shirt with red skinny jeans and black converse. I brushed my hair and just let it hang lose and I put on my makeup. I looked at the clock and it was already after six so I rushed toward Benjamin's and burst in. he was in the middle of zipping his pants when he turned around and my eyes about fell out of my head. His body was musclier but not like a bodybuilders would be he had a eight pack and a vet defined v. I looked up his arms to find tattoos everywhere. I was still eye rapping his body when he coughed.
"Umm Ella?"
My head snapped up to meet his eyes where I could see a smirk on his face.
"If you want to check me out all day I'm fine with it but we may miss your little activity."
I laughed.
"You know I think I'm good I'm sure they will be hotter guys to check out at the bowling alley."
I waited to see what his reaction was. yes we had both come to terms with us being Saul mates but we couldn't be together so we simply ignored it.........or he did I still wanted him. I mean who wouldn't? he was dark and he was free and wild and I was tame. He was what I always wanted to be. His eyes went hard and his mouth shut in a snap his hands balled up.
"Well then."
He went back to putting his shirt on which was a light blue T-shirt that said you live in your world I play in mine. and a dark pair of skinny jeans.
"Ready?"
He nodded and we headed down stairs. We got into his car and he took off. I turned the radio on a blues station and turned it down to where it was background music. I could tell he was still mad but I wanted to talk to him. so I started asking questions.
"What's your favorite color?"
he looked over at me with a confuse expression.
"Umm red?"
"Why's that a question? Shouldn't you know your favorite color?"
"It's a question because i want to know why you want to know."
"Because I do. Mines rainbow by the way."
"Rainbow isn't a color."
"Of course it is it's all the colors."
"Except black and gray and dark colors."
"Dark colors put you in depressing moods."
"Fair enough."
"So you like blues music?"
"Yea and classical and some rock and alternative and some rap."
"That's a lot of music."
"You can't just like one type if you listen to the lyrics instead of the beat.....the lyrics speak to you they say hey I know what your going through and I've been there to so don't worry if no one is here for you I am. Well except blues and that's in a category all by its self because it's not about the beat or lyrics it's about the emotions that the songwriting or the musicians have when they play it you can tell what kind of day they have had if you listen closely enough."
"What about classical?"
"It's just beautiful I mean they don't have rules to what they can play and it's free you know?"
He smiled.
"What about movies?"
"Romantic movies are my favorite but I also like comedy and medieval movies."
"So living in my castle is?"
"Like a dream come true except Im not a princess and I don't get to wear all those fancy dresses and talk like I'm proper."
He laughed at my attempt at a British accent.
"What if we could go back? And live in the what ever hundreds?"
"Then I'd be.......I can't even think of the word.....is it possible?"
"Why would it be?"
"Because of what and who you are?"
he seemed to think for a minute.
"It's possible but it's not recommend or even legal for that matter.......however I am a prince and you are well special so maybe we can get them to change there minds."
"What! Really!"
"Yes but if we do then you will have to be careful in those times we aren't faire tales we are real and they look for us."
"Would I be able to meet a dragon?"
"Perhaps."
I jumped up and down in my seat like a little girl.
"Benjamin this is amazing!"
He pulled the car over on the side of the road.
"Is that how you would want to spend your last month with me?"
My excitement died. yes I would but would he? I only ask for a month so I could make him happy and let him see that life is full of things to smile about.
"Would it be fine with you? I mean would it make you happy?"
He looked at me and for the first time he smiled a real smile.
"Ella as long as I'm with you I can't help but be happy.....so yes going back in time to what ever century you want to go to would make me happy."

So I didn't mean for all that to happen it kinda just did so yea looks like they are going back in time! I plan on chapter 15 to be the longest yet as it is the last one in the book. And they will be meeting some old famous people in the story.