Part three chapter fifteen

I saw the playful glint in her eyes as her wings escaped. She wouldn't stop trying to find some way for us to be together. I didn't want her to have false hope. She stalked closer to me agin. I backed up until I was against the wall.

"Ella stop."

"No."

She moved closer.

"Your trapped."

"Not necessarily."

Her eyes locked with mine.

"Of course you are silly where can you go?"

"I could fly out of the window or the roof."

"But you wouldn't remember we have to be careful."

"So this is a life or death situation."

"Maybe not...I mean all you would have to do would be agree with me and you'll live."

I laughed.

"Is that all?"

"Of course I'm not unreasonable."

"The look in your eyes would say otherwise."

She smiled and returned to her human self. And I did the same.

"You just try to be difficult."

"No, I'm just telling you the truth."

"Well I don't want to hear it."

"People never want to hear they want beautiful lies but that's not what they always need."

"You make me think that for one second that you want me then you go and do this and make me feel like you wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole."

"You know I want you."

"Then act like it damn it's not that hard."

"And what happens when we fall in love and your ripped away?"

"What happens when we fall in love?"

"I don't want to love you!"

"And I didn't want to be a freaking half breed but hey life sucks and we can't change things so no matter how much you don't want to be with me you'll end up with me anyways because of who I am and who you are your not normal even in the shadow world your different you wouldn't want me if I was a demon or a vampire because wheres the fun in loving someone who is just like you one every aspect your glade I'm the way I am because now I'm a challenge and come on we both know you don't want to settle down."

"Don't think you know me Ella because you don't."

"Please I was made for you right our souls were split in half and I got all the good in you while you got all my bad so I know I know how I would think so that's how you think. You do want to love me but you won't not till its to late and I'm torn away."

I grabbed her pushing her up against the wall in my place.

"I would destroy you I would rip your heart out and crush it under my feet I would rip your soul from your body and make you wish you was never born! Is that what you want?"

She smiled and moved to where her face was an inch away.

"Yes."

Desire was running through me and I wanted nothing more then to rip her clothes of and feel every inch of her she was killing me making me crazy making me believe that I could be with her for this one month and it would be enough. I grabbed her hair and pushed my self as close as I could get.
"If we do this if we become what we are suppose to I don't want to hold back you understand I want everything this has to offer."
"What do you mean."
I smiled.
"You'll see."
I kissed her soft lips pulling her hair. She wrapped her legs around me and ran her fingers up and down my scalp pulling my hair causing me to moan in her mouth. I moved my hands from her hair and under her dress running them up and down her belly causing her to shiver. She ripped my shirt off and smiled as she traced lines around my abs. I laid her down on the bed ripping her dress off. I stopped when I saw her. She was perfect she looked like a goddess and I wanted to worship her. She pulled me down kissing me silently telling me to go on.