Chapter 1

THIRD POV

After the loss from Aoba Johsai, Karasuno went back to the restaurant. Ukai said, "You guys did a good job, you did your best out there."

The team nodded their heads, then Ukai said, "I have an idea, how about I add a new  member of the team, my nephew is coming with me."

"I think it's a great idea!", Hinata said, then Tsukishima looked at him and said, "You just said that because you wanted to see if he's shorter than you."

Tanaka looked at Ukai, "Are you sure we need another member, what if he's bad at volleyball?"
Ukai said, "I know my nephew, he's great at volleyball, but he's not good at interacting with people."

Daichi asked, "Why?" "Because a lot of people are scared of him." Ukai said. Sugawara said, "Don't worry, we'll treat him as a teammate."

"Yeah, he can be our friend too!", Nishinoya said, then Yamaguchi asked, "Ukai-san, what is your nephew like?" Ukai said, "Well, he's good at volleyball, he's quiet, but don't pissed him off though."

Hinata exclaimed, "So like Kageyama, but more quiet!" Kageyama then hits Hinata on the head saying, "Shut up, Hinata boke!"

"Ow, watch it Bakeyama!" Daichi stopped them before it gets worse. Takeda-san said, "Alright then, let's go back to the gym everyone."

The team went to the bus and went to the gym. "Okay guys, let's improve our skills tomorrow, so rest up." Ukai said. "Okay!" The team exclaimed.

Tanaka asked, "When are we going to meet your nephew?" "Tomorrow." Ukai said. "Man, can't wait to meet him!" Hinata said "I bet he's a good guy too!" Nishinoya said.

Tsukishima said, "I just hope he's not an idiot like you two." Hinata and Nishinoya exclaimed at him. Takeda-san said, "Okay guys, you can go home now." The team went to their home, excited to meet a new member of the team.

Ukai went to his house and he greeted his nephew, who is in the kitchen making dinner, Akihiko saw his uncle from the door and greeted him back.

They eat dinner and Ukai said, "Tomorrow, you coming to Karasuno," Akihiko grunted in agreement. "and you are going to the gym with me."

"Okay." Akihiko said. They clean the dinner table and they went to bed. "Good night, uncle.", said Akihiko and Ukai grunted a good night to him back.

(A/N): I know it's not a long chapter, but it's my first time writing a fanfiction, so I hope you guys like it or not, sorry if there are any grammar mistakes because English is not my first language, but I'll try my best.