Chapter 2

(Just imagine there are black studs.)

AKIHIKO POV

I hate waking up in the morning, but woke up anyway. I brush my teeth, headed in the shower room, showered, shampoo my long hair because I my hair is greasy, then I stepped out of the shower, blowdry, combed and tied my hair, put on my uniform and my piercings.
I went downstairs and had breakfast with my uncle, then he said, "Alright, so you're going to school with me and find your class, okay?" "Okay." I said to him, so we went to his car drove me to Karasuno High.
I got out of the car and headed to the registar office to find what my schedule is. I went to the registar's office and said, "Hello, may I have my schedule?" The registar lady looked up to me and asked, "Name?" I answered, "Tanaka Akihiko." "Here you go.", she gave me my schedule. I thanked her and went out of the office and looked at my class, which is Class 5.
After I find my class, I knocked the door and I heard, "Come in." I slide the door open and ducked my head inside the classroom. The class gasped because of my height and his face, then the teacher said, "Everyone, this is Tanaka Akihiro, he is the new student here." The class can't stop staring at me. The teacher sense my discomfort and said, "Class, stop staring at him, now Tanaka-san would you like to introduce yourself?" I nodded and said, "Hello, my name is Tanaka Akihiro, please take care of me." and bow to the class. "Alright, you can seat behind Yachi Hitoka. Yachi-san, please raise your hand." Yachi shakily raised her hand and I went to my seat behind her.
After class is finished and ate my lunch, I was looking for the gym with my club form, where I filled up the information, after I found my uncle waiting outside the gym. "Oh, good you're here. Come with me." Ukai said and he opened the door.

THIRD POV

The team saw the door being open by Ukai with a very tall person. He has olive-toned skin, long snow-blonde hair, cool gray eyes, he also has 2 piercings in both of his ears and he has a scary-looking face. Ukai and the person went, well ducked, inside the gym. Daichi, being the captain himself, asked the coach, "Ukai-san, who is this?" Then Ukai said, "Everyone, meet my nephew, Tanaka Akihiko, he will be your new member of the team." The team gawked at Akihiko, he grunted in greeting and the team greeted him back. Ukai said, "Alright team, introduce yourself."
"Sawamura Daichi"
"Sugawara Koushi"
"A-Azumane  Asahi"
"Sup, I'm Nishinoya Yuu!"
"and I'm Tanaka Ryuunosuke!"
"Ennoshita Chikara"
"Kinoshita Hisashi"
"Narita Kazuhito"
"Kageyama Tobio"
"I'm Hinata Shouyou! I may be small, but I can jump really high!"
"Tsukishima Kei"
"Y-Yamaguchi Tadashi"
"Nice to meet you!" They said and Akihiko said, "Nice to meet you too." Then, Ukai introduce me to the manager, "I'm Kiyoko Shimizu, nice to meet you." Ukai said "Alright guys, let's go show him what we can do!" "Yeah!" they said. The team were in formation where they are going to play,which is a 3 vs 3, who consists of Kageyaman, Tsukishima and Hinata on one team, and the other team are Daichi, Sugawara and Asahi.
"Nice serve," said Hinata, as Kageyama serves the ball to Daichi, who receives it, then Suga-san sets the ball to Asahi, who spiked it. Tsukishima tried to block him, which he did a one-touch. Then, Kageyama did a quick set to Hinata, who spiked the ball, which earned them a point. Akihiko was surprised about the quick set that the two did, but he doesn't show it, then Hinata asked, "Tanaka-kun, did you see that?" Akihiko said, "Please call me Aki or Hiko and yes, that was impressive." "Okay Aki-kun," Hinata said and smiled at him.

TIME SKIP (because I suck at writing action sequences)

After that, the team were done after a few sets. Akihiko clapped his hands and said, "Wow! You guys did great out there." The team blushed at the compliment and thanked him. Then Ukai said, "Alright Akihiko, show them what you can do." "Okay.", said Akihiko, then Daichi got replaced by Akihiko, so he can play. He is the first one to serve the ball, "Nice Serve!" Sugawara cheered at him as he jump serves the ball towards Hinata, who clumsily receives it, "Sorry!", Kageyama said "Hinata boke!", then he sets it to Hinata, but unexpectedly, Akihiko jumped so high, half of his body and blocked Hinata. "You may impressed me with your quick set, but that won't happened this time.", Akihiko said. Then, Hinata said, "Woah! That's so cool! You were like 'woosh' and the ball went 'bam!'" 'I don't know what he's talking about, but I'll just agree to it anyway.' Akihiko thought "Yeah, thanks." "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go for another one!" Hinata said, " Yeah!" The team exclaimed.

TIME SKIP

The other team won two sets thanks to Akihiko, Daichi then asked, "Aki-kun, when did you learn how to play volleyball?" "Since childhood." Akihiko said. "Say, I noticed something, can you stick your tongue out?" Sugawara asked. "Sure." Akihiko said, as he sticks his tongue out they find there is a metal ball in the center of his tongue.

" Akihiko said, as he sticks his tongue out they find there is a metal ball in the center of his tongue

"Holy shit! You have a tongue piercing?!" Nishinoya said. "Language." said Daichi, "Yes." Akihiko said. "Does it hurt?" Yamaguchi asked, "A little bit." Akihiko said. Then the door slid open, "I did it! I finally did it!", the man said and tripped on the floor. The man got and had a nose bleed because of the trip. Then he noticed Akihiko and said, "You must Tanaka Akihiko, our new member, my name is Takeda Ittestu, you faculty advisor, nice to meet you.", and he bowed, Akihiko bowed back. Ukai asked him " You did what?", then Takeda said "I got you guys to invite the training camp from Nekoma High. The team cheered, but at the moment Takeda said, "Although you have pass your class, do you understand?" Takeda said, he said it again slowly, "Do you understand?" Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya started shaking with fear because they know they're not smart, "or else, you will face the consequences, which is not going to the training camp.", then Tanaka and Nishinoya ran away, Daichi said, "Ennoshita, catch them." Ennoshita chased them down. Hinata started to panic and Kageyama stopped breathing and everyone except Tsukishima and Akihiko start panicking then Akihiko utters to Tsukishima, "Is this normal?", and he said back, "Sadly, yes." Kiyoko then said, "Everyone, I have found a new manager.", then Yachi proceeds to introduce herself, "I'm Y-Yachi Hitoka." then the team became fascinated about the new manager. Ukai said "Alright guys let's go practice for the training camp.", the team shouts, "Okay.", then they proceed to get into positions and play the game, while Yachi and Kiyoko observed the practice.

TIME SKIP (AKIHIKO POV)

The team and I proceed to clean the gym and untied the net. Yachi walked towards me and stuttered, "H-hi I saw you on the court, y-you did great out there!" "Thank you.", I said calmly, "Do you need help?", I asked, "Oh!, no need, thank you." Then I heard a shout and as I turned, Hinata and Kageyama shouted, "PLEASE BE OUR TUTOR!", then I asked "Why?", then they said, "Because we're just desperate to find a tutor until we found out you're in class 5 and Stingyshima won't tutor us." I sighed and said "Fine, I'll tutor you two, if Yachi-chan will agree." "Sure I'll help.", she said. Hinata cheered and I asked, "What subjects do you guys need to tutor?" Kageyama replied, "English because we didn't get the words right." "Alright, I know English, let's do it tomorrow.", they agreed and went home. I went to my uncle and said, "I'm ready, uncle.", then we went to the parking lot, and ride his car, driven home and ate dinner. "I decided to tutor Hinata and Kageyama.", I said and Ukai said, "Okay, but I got to warn about them, so just be patient around them." "Alright.", I said, then I proceed my night routine and went to sleep in my futon.

(A/N): 1,414 words. Wow this is a lot harder than I thought, but this is fun to write, eventhough my English is kinda bad. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Also this is not proofread, just saying 😊