Chapter 4

THIRD POV

"Time to get up, guys.", said Nishinoya, "It's too early.", Sugawara groaned, then Nishinoya opened up the curtain, which woke up the rest of the team. They brush their teeth, ate breakfast, rest for a bit, then they start to do warm ups. After they're done with the warm up, the practice match will begin.

(Just imagine Akihiko is Asahi at some parts because I don't remember much from this scene, sorry😔)

TIME SKIP

After one lap of diving drills, the managers gave us our water bottles, the team went outside for the barbeque party. The team were so excited about the party, all of the team are preparing the food, plates and the grill for the barbeque. Hinata went to Bokuto and said, "Bokuto-san, we won't lose to you!", and Bokuto said, "Bring it on! HEY! HEY! HEY!", then their stomachs rumbled. Bokuto asked, "Say, who's that?", while looking at Akihiko. "That's Tanaka Akihiko.", said Hinata, then called him over, "WHOA! You're taller than I thought! I'm Bokuto Koutarou!", he said. "Tanaka Akihiko, please call me Aki.", he said, then Bokuto said, "Well, are you guys ready for the barbeque party?" "YEAH!", Hinata said, while Akihiko grunts in agreement. All of the team said, "Thanks for the food!", and they start eating. While Kai and Kuroo were talking, Bokuto steals all of the meat of their grill, "Hey! Bokuto, you bastard! Don't steal my meat, you jerk!", Tsukishima and Kenma are not eating, so Daichi said, "Eat up you guys.", then Kuroo said, "Yeah, eat your veggies too.", and Bokuto said, "Yeah, eat some meat too, or else you wouldn't grow!", as the three captains continued to convince them to eat, Kai, Yaku, Akaashi and Sugawara watched them. Sugawara said, "Look at them mothering Tsukishima and Kenma, and they call us the mom of the group.", then Yaku asked, "Is she alright?", as he noticed Yachi is shaking in fear. Akihiko noticed this, so he walked towards Yachi and tapped her on the shoulder, "Here Yachi, you can have my plate.", said Akihiko as his plate has meat and vegetables on the plate. "Y-you don't have to, Aki-kun, I can get some myself.", Yachi said. Akihiko said, "No, I want to, you can have it. I bet you're hungry.", he gave the plate to Yachi, "T-thank you, Aki-kun.", Yachi said as she gave her plate to him, Akihiko smiled and said, "No problem. Always happy to help." "Aww! He is so sweet.", Sugawara said.

AKIHIKO POV

After I gave my plate to Yachi-chan, I picked some meat and vegetables, and eat. Tanaka and Nishinoya came to me, "That's very sweet, Aki-kun.",Tanaka said "I bet girls will be lucky to have you.", Nishinoya said, then I said, "You know I'm gay, right?" They were surpise about it, "Wait, really?!", they asked, "Yeah, I am serious, so don't worry about me getting Kiyoko-san to like me romantically", I said, then Tanaka said, "If that what you prefer, we'll support you!" "Yeah! We'll protect from those who think it's wrong!", Nishinoya said, then I said, "Guys, thanks, and I can protect myself." Sugawara and Daichi came to us, "What are you guys talking about?", Sugawara asked, both Tanaka and Nishinoya said, "Nothing!" "Guys, it's okay. We were talking about my sexuality.", I said. "Oh well, whatever you're into, we'll support you.", Daichi said. "Thanks. I appreciate that." I said. After the party is over, the team and I have to go back to Miyagi, so we said goodbye to everyone and went to the bus.

(A/N): Sorry for the short chapter, I got lazy to write Fukurodani vs. Karasuno, so I decided to put the video in it. Hope you enjoy this story.