Chapter 6

THIRD POV

It's the Semi-Finals and both Karasuno and Aoba Johsai are doing some warm ups. Oikawa said, "Hm... Karasuno definitely seems diferrent, especially with a new member.", and he noticed a stray ball rolling towards him, "Oh?" He went to pick it up, but a hand picked it too and he notice it was Kageyama's. They stared at each other for a second and they both tried to get the ball from each other.
"Well, well... If it isn't Tobio-chan m, who was miserably defeated last time.", Oikawa said as he lets go of the ball. "I'm gonna have you get out of the way again, Tobio.", while Oikawa laughs, as Kageyama was about to fall, Akihiko catched him before he hits the floor, "Are you okay, Kage-kun?", he said while holding him. "Y-yeah, I'm fine.", Kageyama said as Akihiko lets go of him.

Oikawa noticed this and said, "Aw... Look at that, you have a bodyguard.", Oikawa walk toward Akihiko and said, "Aren't you a large tank of water, I'm-", he was cut off by Akihiko saying, "Oikawa Tooru, I know, Kage-chan told me about you.", then Oikawa said, "Oh? What does he said about me?", he said, "He's right about one thing.", Oikawa said while smiled, "And what is it?" "Your attitude is shittier than Tsukishima's and not to metion you're as petty as I thought.", Akihiko said, Oikawa stopped smiling and said, "Why? I never thought that Tobio-chan think vulgar of me and I thought you were a friendly person." "I am, but not to you, of course.", he said while sarcastically smiling at him.

Oikawa got pissed at Akihiko, "Why you little-" "Ah

Oikawa got pissed at Akihiko, "Why you little-" "Ah... Watch it, your team is watching. Well, it was nice meeting you, King. Come on Kage-chan, let's go practice.", and the two left Oikawa. Oikawa grits his teeth and mutters, "We defeated you once, we'll defeat you once more.", he said, "Right, team?", the team nodded in agreement, then Oikawa said, "Alright guy, get ready for the match.", the 3rd year said, "We'll believe in you, captain.", then Iwaizumi said, "We believe in your serves, if you miss. you own us ramen.", then Hanamaki said, "You own me pork." and then Matsukawa said, "You own me gyoza.", Hanamaki now said, "Hey, second year and first year, you can your request what you like here." "Really?", Kindaichi asked, but Oikawa and got called foward, both saying "Good game.", while shaking hands. Then Oikawa asked, "How did you recover? You seemed more dignify." Daichi answered, "The team and I grew several months. Thanks to our odd friends." The referee toss the coin and Karasuno wins, Daichi announced, We'll be receiving." Both captains got back to the team line up and said, "Thank you for playing with us."

(Just start at Oikawa serving the ball.)

At the third set, Asahi got replaced by Akihiko. Asahi said, "We're counting on you, Aki-kun.", then Akihiko nodded and it is his turn to serve. All of the team covered the back of their heads, "Nice serve Aki-kun!", Hinata said as Akihiko does something unexpected, he serves the ball with his left hand.

(At 0:34 to 0:37 only)

The other team didn't do anything because they were in shockThe crowd was silent at the moment and then they started screaming, "WOAH! WHAT IS THAT?!", the crowd said. The team were also in shock and then they cheered. "How did you do that?", Daichi said, then Akihiko said, "I'm ambidextrous." "Why didn't you tell us, Aki-kun!" Hinata exclaimed, while jumping in front of him, "You didn't ask.", he said. While Aoba Johsai were still in shock, "Whoa! He's like Ushiwaka, but stronger!", Kindaichi said, then Oikawa said, "So, this is why he doesn't play in first and second sets, they want to keep it a secret." "So, like a secret weapon.", Iwaizumi said.

Akihiko serves again, but this time, Iwaizumi receives it, but gets blown off by how strong his serves are. Oikawa sets it to Kyoutani. Hinata, Tsukishima and Akihiko blocked his spike, which earned Karasuno another point. Akihiko serves with his right hand this time, Watari receives it to Oikawa, who sets it to Iwaizumi, who spikes it. Daichi receives the ball and Kageyama sets the ball to Akihiko, who spikes it with his left hand and Watari failed to received it, which earned a point.

TIME SKIP

At the last point, Karasuno won the last set. They cheered, while Aoba Johsai watched in jealousy and sorrow. Both team said "Thank you for the match.", as I was about to shake Oikawa's hand, he said, "You know what, you're a good player. We won't lose to you, Aki-chan.", then Akihiko said, "Thank you, you're not bad yourself too, and we won't lose to you too, Oikawa-san." They let go of each other's hand and walked away. Coach Ukai said, "You guys did so well. Now that you won, this mean we can go to the Finals and beat Shiratorizawa." On the way back to school everyone except Akihiko are sleeping, "Hey, why aren't you sleeping?", Ukai said. "It's just my first time going to the Finals, uncle, what if I mess up?", Akihiko said. Ukai sighed and said, "Don't worry about it, Akihiko, you'll do great out there. We won the Semi-Finals, we'll win the Finals. Now, go rest Akihiko, we long way ahead to school." "Okay, uncle." Akihiko said and starts to sleep. After they arrived at school, Yui Michimiya, Mao Aihara and Chizuru Sasaki congratulate them. "Daichi, your face, are you alright?", Yui asked, Daichi reassured her, "I'm fine, don't worry about it." The teachers and students congratulate their win. In the evening, the team have a meeting about facing Shiratorizawa, "Alright guys, this is the Finals and this is Shiratorizawa we are facing tomorrow, it is not like any kind of match you've faced. This is a 5 set game which means there are two more sets and you need to keep going.", Ukai said, then both Ukai and Daichi dismiss the team to head home to rest the next day. Ukai and Akihiko went to the car to their house. They went down and went inside the house and ate dinner, "I can't wait for tomorrow, uncle. I hope we can win the finals.", Akihiko said, "Don't worry, like I said, we will win the Finals.", Ukai said as they finish eating. "Good night, uncle." Akihiko said and Ukai said, "Good night Aki.", and they went to sleep.

TIME SKIP (AKIHIKO POV)

I woke up in the morning, eventhough I hate waking up, but it is the Finals, so I got out of bed, showered, and ate breakfast as fast as I can, "Slow down, Aki, or you'll choke on your food.", Ukai said as I slow down a bit, "Sorry, but I can't wait to play for the Finals.", I said and smiled. After that, we went to school and meet up with the team. We went to the bus, arrived at the match and I saw a guy with dark-olive hair and matching dark olive eyes waiting for us at the building. Hinata and Kageyama stepped foward and Hinata said, "We will win and make it to the nationals.", then the guy said in a really deep voice, "Challenge accepted.", and heads inside to prepare the match. Hinata becomes very excited to play and the team head in to face Shiratorizawa

(A/N): 1,258 words, wow! I'm officially done with season 2 of Haikyuu. Now I'm in season 3. Hope you like this book and check out my new One-Shots book where you can feel free to comment down request on the book.