Chapter 6

Juliet

"Stop struggling!"

"You're pulling out my hair!"

"I'm trying not to!"

"It has knots, Ev! Be careful!"

"It wouldn't have knots if you would just comb your hair once in a while." Ev mumbled.

I huffed and pouted as Everest continued to pull and yank at my hair. We were in my room currently and we were busy getting ready for the stupid party Ev was dragging us to.

"It looks like you're trying to strangle her." Vee retorted standing behind us.

She wore her usual bored expression. Her blue hair was tied up in a messy, but stylish bun. She had on black ripped leggings with her usual Band-T and black leather jacket. She paired it with her daily army boots.

"Thank yo- OWW!" I glared at Ev through the mirror as he once again yanked on my hair.

He rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air. "I give up! You're hopeless." He sighed.

I frowned and patted the spot on my head that was burning from Ev's brutal attack.

"Just wear your hair down. It looks pretty when it's natural." Ev said shrugging.

"Just let her be comfortable." Vee said.

"Then she's going to look like a hobo! I can not be seen with a hobo at Louis Mitchel's party!" Ev said dramatically waving his hands around.

"Then let us stay home." Vee said in a 'duh' voice, as if the statement she made was the only obvious answer.

"No way! You guys are not bailing on me." Ev said suddenly panicking.

I laughed and shook my head. "Fine. But I'm gonna wear what I want to." I said standing up from my dressing table and walking into my closet.

When I finished dressing, I walked out wearing a white sundress that fell down to mid thigh and cute white heels my mom bought for me last year to wear to a business dinner.

"I'm surprised Jay-Jay. You actually look stunning." Ev said looking at my outfit approvingly.

"Thanks." I said blushing. I usually wasn't one to dress up or put a lot of effort into how I look. Mostly because after what happened with Jason I didn't like to bring attention to my body at all. It made me feel nervous and awkward.

"So...?" Ev asked looking at himself in the full length mirror that stood in the corner of my room next to my closet.

"So what?" Vee asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Do I look fabulous?" He asked waggling his eyebrows at Vee.

She rolled her eyebrows and picked up one of my pillows from my bed. "Yeah. You look like a real princess." Vee spat and threw the pillow in Ev's face.

I laughed and shook my head. "You look hot Ev. Don't worry about it." I said.

Ev was wearing black jeans and a cute white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"Louis won't be able to resist." I added smiling.

"If he's even gay. Which I can guarentee he's not." Vee added from behind Ev.

He turned around and glared at her. "I can sence a gay man, Veronica. And believe me when I tell you... He's gay."

Suddenly Vee's hand shot forward and gripped Everest's manhood. His eyes widened and his face contorted in pain as she glared at him.