Chapter 9

Juliet

"What the hell happened?"

Monday came quicker then I would have liked and now seeing Everest in front of my locker with a black eye wasn't the first thing I would have liked to start my week off with.

Ev grimaced as I traced my fingers lightly under his eye, where a purple and blue mark deccorated his face.

"Go ahead. Tell her." Vee said. She was trying very hard to contain her laughter.

Looks like I missed a lot more than I would have liked.

"What happened Ev?" I asked again, glaring at him.

He gave me a shy smile and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well... turns out my gaydar is more off then I thought." He mumbled.

I looked at Vee. Hoping to get a better explanation from her. She burst out laughing and shook her head.

"Our little gay buddy over here made a drunken move on Louis." She laughed again and leaned on the lockers for support. "And Louis didn't like it all that much."

I gasped and looked back at Ev.

"You tried to kiss Louis?" I asked shocked. What the hell?

"I was drunk okay? And he was sending mixed signals." Ev said folding his arms over his chest.

"What kind of signals?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He was practically eye-fucking me the entire night. He did that lip licking thing and everything!" Ev said.

"Lip licking thing?" Vee asked, chuckling next to me.

"Yeah! You know!" Ev said.

I shook my head. "No. We don't know." I said.

"Where the guy licks his bottom lip slowly when he stares at your lips. He does that if he wants to kiss you!" Ev explained exasperatedly.

I laughed and closed my locker. "I've never seen a guy do that before."

"Well duh! When have you ever noticed a guy flirting with you?" Ev mumbled.

"It's because they don't Ev. I'm not interested in guys." I said softly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"And we say Ev is the gay one?" Vee asked, smirking at me. Vee looked behind me and her face lit up as she rushed past us.

Our gazes followed her and we watched as she jumped into a guys arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.

My mouth hung open when she started making out with him. Wait a minute...

"Is that...?"

"Yup. Alex Goodman." Ev said proppong his hands on his hips as we watched them make out in the middle of the hallway.

"When did that happen?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Well... after she kissed him at the party. I geuss they just... got together. It's kind of romantic actually." He said.

I laighed softly and shook my head, turning to Ev in the process.

"I'm really sorry Louis hit you." I said with a sympathetic tone.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked down at me, smiling.

"Don't worry about it. He's a douche anyway." He said.

Before I could answer him someone cleared their throat beside us. My body tensed up and my eyes widened as they looked upon Noah and Jason.

Everest groaned. "What the fuck do you want now?!"