Chapter 17

Noah

I blew the smoke out from my cigarette as I heard the last bell of day ring, signaling the end of school.

I leaned against the side wall of the school next to the front entrance and waited for her to show up. If she even does show up. I told Jason there was a big chanse that she wouldn't.

As soon as the students poured out of the front doors of the schools, happily making their way to their cars, I threw the ciggarette bud to the ground and put it out with heel of my boot.

I looked up and saw her.

She was standing at the bottom of the steps looking around, probably to find me.

She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans that were so tight I could put a quarter in her back pocket and see if it was heads or tails. It was paired with her usual black and white All Stars and a white hoody. Her hair was pulled into a nessy bun on top of her head and I don't know why, but when the sun peaked out from behind the clouds it lit up her face and she looked absolutely beautiful.

She bit her bottom lip and finally her eyes found me. I smirked when I saw her eyes light up at the sight of me.

This was going to be easier then I thought.

She started walking over to me and smiled brightly.

Game on....

Juliet

"So remind me where you said we're going again?" I asked as we walked out of the school grounds.

"I didn't tell you where we were going." He said plainly and shoved his hands into the back pockets of his jeans.

"Right... and why would that be?" I asked.

"Stop asking! It's a fucking surprise isn't this how these things work?" He snapped, glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my shoulder as we walked along the pavement of the bike lane next to the road.

"If you're going to be a donkey the entire time, then I'd rather not go." I said as I was getting a little irretated.

"Is it that hard to just say ass?" he asked with an amused smile on his lips.

A smile formed of my own and I looked away from him.

The weather was nice outside today. It was warm and sunny, and only a slight breeze made it's way through the branches of the thick trees.

The sun shone brightly into our eyes as we continued to walk towards it, squinting every now and then to look up from the ground beneath us.

"Over here." He said suddenly and turned into the wooded area next to us.

I raised an eyebrow and glanced around me as he dissapeared through the line of trees.

Was this a joke?

There was no one around. The roads were empty and if I screamed no one would be able to hear me.

Was this where he was going to finally kill me? Get me back for the death of his best friend? No one would ever find my body in there.

Should I make a break for it and run?

"Are you comming?" His voice made me jump as he stuck his head out from behind a tree. His eyebrow was raised and he looked at me expectantly.

I sighed and slumped my shoulders.
So this is my end. This was how I was going to die.

"Yeah... I'm comming." I mumbled and reluctantly followed him through the trees.

I've never really been in here before. Because I never thought there was something in here to see.